No announcement yet.

Hey Guys I got some Info on Cotto-Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Guys I got some Info on Cotto-Mayweather

Hey, I speak to some people close to Cotto and apparently he has been telling arum to make a fight with Floyd since 07'. apparently arum was the one unwilling to negotiate with Mayweather. But Cotto was cool about it because he still got some pretty good fights like Mosley, Margarito,ect, ect, ect.

But Cotto is now some what pissed because he didnt got the fight with Pacquiao and how arum has treat him lately. Thats why he partnered with GBP's to co-promote fights and thats why he is doing so with Mayweather.

From what I was told, they will be disscussing a posible fight whether arum likes it or not. If arum refuses like in the past, GBP's and Cotto promotions are preparing to buy out Miguel's Contract. They both want to fight a credible name worth a fight $$$$ wise.

So dont be shock if this actualluy comes off. Miguel is realy pissed at arum and his antics.

By the way, you guys dont have to believe me, because Im just a poster on forum. But the ones who know me, knows I always put good info.

Good stuff.

Im down for Cotto-Mayweather. I told some people this would happen. Cotto just lost a career high payday to a guy who most likely cheated to beat him and Arum allowed it to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
      Hey, I speak to some people close to Cotto and apparently he has been telling arum to make a fight with Floyd since 07'. apparently arum was the one unwilling to negotiate with Mayweather. But Cotto was cool about it because he still got some pretty good fights like Mosley, Margarito,ect, ect, ect.

But Cotto is now some what pissed because he didnt got the fight with Pacquiao and how arum has treat him lately. Thats why he partnered with GBP's to co-promote fights and thats why he is doing so with Mayweather.

From what I was told, they will be disscussing a posible fight whether arum likes it or not. If arum refuses like in the past, GBP's and Cotto promotions are preparing to buy out Miguel's Contract. They both want to fight a credible name worth a fight $$$$ wise.

So dont be shock if this actualluy comes off. Miguel is realy pissed at arum and his antics.

By the way, you guys dont have to believe me, because Im just a poster on forum. But the ones who know me, knows I always put good info.
      Word bro. I believe you because you have been on point on alot of ****.....This will probably hurt the pac v mayweather fight though. Arum will be even more tired of being owned by mayweather

Comment

wait, so Floyd interested in boxing again? :laugh:

Comment

good for cotto,fuk arum

wouldnt mind seeing cotto vs floyd at 154

hopefully manny will leave him aswell

Comment

Pac and Tony both cheated Cotto.

Oh noes!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post
              wait, so Floyd interested in boxing again? :laugh:
              Hey Jacky, why are people such Arum haters?

All he did was get Cotto every big fight possible. Its not Uncle Bob's fault Cotto can't win them, lol..

Comment

Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post
                good for cotto,fuk arum

wouldnt mind seeing cotto vs floyd at 154

hopefully manny will leave him aswell
                Doubt it, he probably likes those 20 million dollar paydays whether he admits it or not, lol

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                  Good stuff.

Im down for Cotto-Mayweather. I told some people this would happen. Cotto just lost a career high payday to a guy who most likely cheated to beat him and Arum allowed it to happen.
                  He is getting sick of arum. He only sign with him because that was the only way he could of gotten a fght with pac.

Comment

but Cotto still lives in Puerto Rico too far from Las Vegas.

Comment

Working...
                    X