Some good Pinoy prospects?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i would also like to add Milan Melindo

Comment

I think Doodie Boy Penalosa JR is the best prospect right now.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
        I think Doodie Boy Penalosa JR is the best prospect right now.
        how can i forget dodie! how did you know him jro? have you ever saw him fight?

Comment

Originally posted by JM1 View Post
          how can i forget dodie! how did you know him jro? have you ever saw him fight?
          Well I know about his dad Dodie Sr, and of course his uncle Gerry. I knew he came from a family boxing background. I knew about him when he was still an amateur. I remember reading articles on him about how everybody wanted him to stay in the amateurs cuz he had a great shot to win a medal in the 2012 Olympics. They wanted him to do that. But, he went pro this year. Which surprised me. I read about that fight how he scored an early KO. Haven't seen him yet but I am eager to. From everything I read he has the goods plus his dad and uncle are/were really good fighters. So he has that solid boxing background. And, I heard he never lost an amateur fight.

Plus I think he has already a great team behind him that will help him. I think he has the best manager in the biz with Cameron Dunkin and also has Donaire as the co-manager. Plus signed a promotional contract with TKO promotions. And, TKO is a very underrated promotional company cuz they're somewhat new. But, slowly are becoming a powerhouse. And, I think they will keep Penalosa very active which is good for him. I think he will fight twice this month. He will fight on the Ward-Green undercard. And, I think Jr will fight on the other date he was scheduled at 3 weeks from now. So I am eager to see him can't wait.
          Last edited by jrosales13; 06-16-2010, 06:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
            Well I know about his dad Dodie Sr, and of course his uncle Gerry. I knew he came from a family boxing background. I knew about him when he was still an amateur. I remember reading articles on him about how everybody wanted him to stay in the amateurs cuz he had a great shot to win a medal in the 2012 Olympics. They wanted him to do that. But, he went pro this year. Which surprised me. I read about that fight how he scored an early KO. Haven't seen him yet but I am eager to. From everything I read he has the goods plus his dad and uncle are/were really good fighters. So he has that solid boxing background. And, I heard he never lost an amateur fight.

Plus I think he has already a great team behind him that will help him. I think he has the best manager in the biz with Cameron Dunkin and also has Donaire as the co-manager. Plus signed a promotional contract with TKO promotions. And, TKO is a very underrated promotional company cuz they're somewhat new. But, slowly are becoming a powerhouse. And, I think they will keep Penalosa very active which is good for him. I think he will fight twice this month. He will fight on the Ward-Green undercard. And, I think Jr will fight on the other date he was scheduled at 3 weeks from now. So I am eager to see him can't wait.
            ive saw some training footage bro, im really not impressed so im want to see him fight

Comment

Originally posted by JM1 View Post
              ive saw some training footage bro, im really not impressed so im want to see him fight
              What didn't you like?

Comment

Working...
              X