Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roy Jones Vs Muhammad Ali, Prime4Prime, Skills wise, who'd win?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by british_fan View Post
    jesus jab you have well and truly raped that nuthugger lol

its getting embarrassing now

Lol, sometimes its fun to kick the proverbial dog.

Comment

Originally posted by british_fan View Post
      haha my boxing knowledge is far more advanced than yours and im a much better poster

just because you lost the debate badly dont take your frustrations out on me for calling it how it is
      nah, i dont think i've losed anything, no one wants to make an analysis on their skills, every post has been about their styles and who'd win in a fight

nothin to do with what i was actually askin, i dont expect you to understand, being ******ed and all, but thank you for trying

Comment

Originally posted by tehMatrix View Post
        this is the misinterpretation i'm talkin about, when did i say ali would be 5'11 and jones would be 6'3?

and even if i was doin that, so what? it's using your imagination, exactly the same as the rest of these hypothetical match ups that no one knows who would really win, all it does is show who would be the favourite, but the favourite doesn't always win
        Mr. Rourke, da plane, da plane!! This is cracking me up!!

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
          "Mr. Rourke, da plane, da plane!" You keep trying to make comparisons by imagining Ali at 5'11" and Jones at 6'3". I'll stick with the facts and make comparisons by their level of competition.
          tehmatrix is a nuthugger polluting the history board. I admit it's slightly amusing.

Comment

still bitter about the ward-kessler bet eh bat?

wanna know why you lost? you look into the competition of the fighters too much instead of the fighters themselves

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
              tehmatrix is a nuthugger polluting the history board. I admit it's slightly amusing.
              Come on Bat admit it, its VERY amusing!

Comment

im finding it hilarious personally.he is giving your average nuthugger a bad a name lol

wanna know why you lost? you look into the competition of the fighters too much instead of the fighters themselves
                stop embarrassing yourself,this is cringe-worthy

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post

Lol, sometimes its fun to kick the proverbial dog.
                i know,id usually feel bad,but this fool is so irritating that i dont

Comment

Not really. I've been a boxingfan long enough to know that your favourite fighter WILL lose eventually. Unless of course the fighter keeps avoiding the best.

Comment

Not really. I've been a boxingfan long enough to know that your favourite fighter WILL lose eventually. Unless of course the fighter keeps avoiding the best.
                    Damn, thats cold

Comment

Originally posted by Afrosamurai View Post
                      Damn, thats cold
                      Lol why?

Ever heard of Sven Ottke?

Comment

Working...
                      X