No announcement yet.

How terrible

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How terrible

I was at the gym today trying a new excersise. my trainer told me to jump onto this platform with a rubber ball underneath it ( I think it is called a boso ball ) and do a squat....this **** is hard..then repeat 25 times....So I see this smoking hot girl about 20 feet to my right. I took a quick glance at her before I jumped onto the ball and i took a huge fall...as I was falling forward I reached out, and the palm of my hand slide down the mirror that was in front of me and made a tremendous squeaking noise....everyone was laughing at me! The girl shook her head in disapproval and walked away....

shame, try and forget about that experience and learn from it, something embarrassing can happen to any off us. You probably wont see her again much anyway. Anyway u should concerntrate on the training not the girls

Comment

Boso ball is a laughing stock of today's fitness world. I advice not to bother with it.

It is more dangerous then useful.

Also, if you think about it, if you are not a surfer you do not need the exercise either.

Comment

You'll never get laid again

Comment

Oh and the next time she laughs at you, tell the girl she is a ****.

Comment

hahahahahahahah thats hilarious..sorry man

Comment

Originally posted by BrooklynBomber View Post
              Boso ball is a laughing stock of today's fitness world. I advice not to bother with it.

It is more dangerous then useful.

Also, if you think about it, if you are not a surfer you do not need the exercise either.
              Heartily agreed!

Comment

Sorry for that experience man, that was so embarrassing for you. But try to forget that whole thing and try to move on, also don't use boso ball, because it's less effective for your routine.

Comment

Working...
                X