No announcement yet.

Froch vacates commonwealth title...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Froch vacates commonwealth title...

apparently froch has vacated the title as after his recent injury, he won't be ready to fight until late november and wants to concentrate on getting a european or world title shot.

also means thats one less nothing fight to have to go through and makes frank warrens winning purse bid completely meaningless.

good move!

Really good news, not the injury obviously, but the fact he doesnt have to fight Adamu is what would have been the most pointless fight of the year. I would like to see him win the European title and then get a world title shot at the winner of Bute - Bika. Bute is the fight I have been calling for and would be a tremendous contest.

Comment

Originally posted by The Monk View Post
      Really good news, not the injury obviously, but the fact he doesnt have to fight Adamu is what would have been the most pointless fight of the year. I would like to see him win the European title and then get a world title shot at the winner of Bute - Bika. Bute is the fight I have been calling for and would be a tremendous contest.

The injury, time off and lack of rounds in his last 2 fights will hurt Froch big time in his next fight, which is why I really want it to be against Robin Reid

I like Reid and find Froch irritating, he has done nothing and is seemingly going nowhere

Hes a 30 year old prospect

Comment

Nice one. **** off Frank Warren.

Froch will kill robin reid.

Comment

Reid would not last 2 rounds with Froch. Pointless fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Adam1979 View Post
            Reid would not last 2 rounds with Froch. Pointless fight.
            True, but Reid has been mouthing off, Will be nice workout after injury lay off.

Comment

Working...
            X