Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ryota Murata vs Hassan N'Dam "title fight"??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -KULT- View Post
    The WBA President has spoken.. Hopefully there's rematch.

... the whole thing was way too ridicule...

Comment

• Didn't watch the fight but whats a reasonable score to have for the fight?

It definitely sounded like Murata wasn't doing much for several of the early rounds from this rbr & idk how many times N'Dam got knocked down total, but couldn't N'Dam have won more swing rounds, assuming there were some, to have him come out ahead on the cards legit?

Seeing the abc guy talking about it so guessing no, but still curious if anyone not trolling could see something that could reasonable go N'Dam's way.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        Didn't watch the fight but whats a reasonable score to have for the fight?

It definitely sounded like Murata wasn't doing much for several of the early rounds from this rbr & idk how many times N'Dam got knocked down total, but couldn't N'Dam have won more swing rounds, assuming there were some, to have him come out ahead on the cards legit?

Seeing the abc guy talking about it so guessing no, but still curious if anyone not trolling could see something that could reasonable go N'Dam's way.
        If you really love ineffective busywork then I can maybe envision reaching five rounds for N'Dam

Also, he was held up by the ropes on at least two occasions that I recall yet they weren't ruled knockdowns, so the ref is at fault here too

Comment

• Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
          If you really love ineffective busywork then I can maybe envision reaching five rounds for N'Dam

Also, he was held up by the ropes on at least two occasions that I recall yet they weren't ruled knockdowns, so the ref is at fault here too
          How many times did N'Dam get dropped that got called?

Comment

Murata behaved as though he had won the fight before the first bell had even sounded. He arrogantly assumed he would just be handed a world title for having popularity and a gold medal. N'dam was consistent every round where as Murata would go over 30 seconds at a time without throwing a punch.

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post

I assume you are talking about wbo/mendoza.
            He is just mad because he lost out on that sanction money.

I find it most curious that the fans on this website seem to think this was some sort of injustice.

I suggest some of you rewatch the fight and look at the faces and reaction of the crowd in the later rounds. They knew Murata had lost so why don't any of you people??

Comment

N'dam won the first 3 clearly.

I stopped scoring after 5 because i was laughing too much, but he probably won a couple late on.

i don't see how he can possibly win more than 5 + he got knocked down about 10 times

Comment

• Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post

This is correct.

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                How many times did N'Dam get dropped that got called?
                I counted one official knockdown.

Slowmotion shot of the KD. Murata was constantly staggering N'Damn, he kept falling over when Murata started to catch him and turning it up. Theres no mistake here it is a classic example of a robbery, it was not close enough to justify the decision...another thing I remember that was suspect was I think one judge had in a draw when the first score was read...and oh man look at Muratas and his the audience react.

Comment

• Here's the rbr scorecard

Comment

• Here's the fight for anyone who wants to check it out. I got it 38-37 N'Dam after 4 so far. Curious how the last 4 rounds look which seemed to have decided the fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Time View Post
                      IBA? What the?
                      In the early 80s, Bob Arum had a stranglehold on the WBA and he is the reason Bob Lee lost the election.

But then Don King gained a lot of power with the WBA, so Bob Arum stabbed the WBA in the back and went public about the bribes he'd been paying and who he'd been paying too. The disgraced WBA bagman was disowned and banished, so he started the WBO since he'd been blackballed by the WBA.

Meanwhile, Arum threw all of his support behind the IBF. Years later, Arum was upset that despite all of the bribes he had paid to the IBF, Don King was gaining a lot of control of the IBF. So Arum started propping up the IBA. Go watch the De La Hoya fights from that era, the IBA was being treated by Top Rank as a legit world championship.

Dean Chance ran the IBA. He was a former major league pitcher. He would do whatever Arum wanted and Arum, as always, made sure he had a sanctioning body fully in his pocket. But one time, Dean didn't do what Bob wanted, so Bob vowed to kill off the IBA, which he did.

Now Arum has a stranglehold over the WBO, the organization created by the disgraced WBA bribe taker that Arum publicly outed decades ago. Arum can get the WBO to do whatever he wants, just like the IBA before that, just like the IBF before that, just like the WBA before that, just like the WBC before that.

Comment

Working...
                      X