No announcement yet.

When you rely on brute strength and not skill..you need steroids

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if you are against ped use,

you are against the greatness and progress of mankind.

that is a fact.

Comment

Originally posted by lopetego View Post
      Nah, some people are just naturally heavy handed

showing never ending stamina on the other hand, specially when you're old and supposedly past your prime is the biggest red flag for doping

tsk Mayweather tsk
      Only issue with that attempted correlation is that 1)Floyd's been fighting with his brain and 400-500 punches a fight (50 punches a round) basically since his time at 130 was just about up, 2)Floyd puts no extra wear/stress on his body [gaining weight between fights, drinking/drugs, etc], and 3)Floyd was taking every breath/break that he could think of during the Berto fight.

Mind**** or not, Alex Ariza was in Floyd's camp, to help, for Floyd's last three fights. Floyd Sr was brought back into fold, Floyd's now got staff looking after his nutrition, and a host of other steps were taken to simply max out on what he's got left.

nice try, though

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
        if you are against ped use,

you are against the greatness and progress of mankind.

that is a fact.
        so you're saying you support ped use in sports?

this post reminds me of the X-Men scene, where "mutants" are the future of humankind lol

except "PED" use is the future of sports entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by Quiksilva View Post
          so you're saying you support ped use in sports?

this post reminds me of the X-Men scene, where "mutants" are the future of humankind lol

except "PED" use is the future of sports entertainment
          yes.

and its already being used.

EVERY SINGLE PROFESSIONAL LEAGUE ARBITRARILY DECIDES WHAT IS LEGAL TO TAKE AND WHAT IS ILLEGAL TO TAKE WITHOUT ANY MEDICAL JUSTIFICATION WHATSOEVER.

the future has been in the now for awhile.

people just want to go through the whole fake outrage routine.

Comment

What the fk are you going on about?

Comment

They are too good for your favorite fighters and too big a threat to beat them so you come up with this steroid BS with no proof what so ever that they are using anything illegal. It's not against the rules or illegal to fight well and hit hard. I will believe they are all clean fighters until proven otherwise.

Comment

You are trashing some of the best fighters in the sport with no proof and strangely enough they are all white boxers. Are you an anti white racist? If you are so god damn in the know and know Canelo uses a steroid to lose weight then why can't you tell us what steroid he is taking??????? I think you are a liar and totally full of ****. I don't believe a word you say.

Comment

This man disagrees.

Comment

Working...
                  X