Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kaepernick or RG3? If you had to pick one...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kaepernick or RG3? If you had to pick one...

Let's say there's was no way in hell you were getting an early pick in the upcoming (2016) draft, and desperately needed a QB because your starter, backup, and third stringer just weren't cutting it. If these two guys were available in free agency or were released, which of the two would you get?

I know neither is no Brady, Cam Newton, Wilson, or Rodgers...just wondering if either Kaepernick or Griffin were available in a desperate time who you'd go with.

By the way, Merry Christmas brothers!
    Colin Kapernick
    62.50%
    Robert Griffin 3
    37.50%

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
    Let's say there's was no way in hell you were getting an early pick in the upcoming (2016) draft, and desperately needed a QB because your starter, backup, and third stringer just weren't cutting it. If these two guys were available in free agency or were released, which of the two would you get?

I know neither is no Brady, Cam Newton, Wilson, or Rodgers...just wondering if either Kaepernick or Griffin were available in a desperate time who you'd go with.

By the way, Merry Christmas brothers!
    I'd take Cardale later in the draft. He is a better product style qb than the urban meyer system he ran the year after the national championship.

Comment

I will go with kap...

Both guys need to be put in the right system to succeed.. Neither is on the level of Rodgers, brady, cam, etc..

Kap has more experience, especially big time playoff games and superbowls.. Plus he is more durable and not as injury prone

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post
        I'd take Cardale later in the draft. He is a better product style qb than the urban meyer system he ran the year after the national championship.
        Hmmm, haven't really heard of this kid. I'm going to look him up!
        Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
        I will go with kap...

Both guys need to be put in the right system to succeed.. Neither is on the level of Rodgers, brady, cam, etc..

Kap has more experience, especially big time playoff games and superbowls.. Plus he is more durable and not as injury prone
        Ok, fine. I'll just put it out there...I'm talking about the Texans. There are rumors that these two guys may be coming up as available this off season and we desperately need a QB since there's no chance of us getting an early pick since we don't suck that bad.

Comment

In the later rounds you could get Jacoby Brissett, Carson Wentz, Cardale Jones.

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
            Hmmm, haven't really heard of this kid. I'm going to look him up!

Ok, fine. I'll just put it out there...I'm talking about the Texans. There are rumors that these two guys may be coming up as available this off season and we desperately need a QB since there's no chance of us getting an early pick since we don't suck that bad.
            Texans are not going to make the playoffs. They are losing their next 2 games.

Obrien likes Hackenberg

Comment

I'd pick kaepernick on durability alone. They both suck but at least I know Colin can last. The tans would be crazy to take either. The nfl adapts very quickly to different styles's of players a schemes. The Texans would be crazy to pick up a player who has been figured out and likely can't figure out the nfl.

Comment

if i see a vote for rg3 i'd be shocked. kid has no pocket presence. can't elude a defensive player, is incapable of stepping up in the pocket and seems that he can't get a team to rally around him. i'm going to laugh my butt off at the team who picks him up in the offseason.

that punk bish set us back 3 years.
                Last edited by baya; 12-26-2015, 04:32 PM.

Comment

Seeing how this thread applies to the Eagles.

I would take RG3 over Kaepernick.

Least RG3 has some quarterback IQ. Kaepernick really has no clue.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                    Seeing how this thread applies to the Eagles.

I would take RG3 over Kaepernick.

Least RG3 has some quarterback IQ. Kaepernick really has no clue.
                    Apparently he said it applies to the Texans

Comment

Working...
                    X