Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Imagine if George Foreman was a kickboxer and he kicked you in the head or leg!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Imagine if George Foreman was a kickboxer and he kicked you in the head or leg!

I think he would have been a leg breaker.

His punches are so heavy and so powerful, and round kicks are so much more powerful and heavy than punches, on top of this Foreman has big long legs. I sometimes salivate at the idea of foreman kicking someones leg in half.

Your thoughts please

Foreman made his fame as a puncher. He might not kick any harder than anybody else. As far as roundhouse kicks being so much harder than punches it seems from what little kick boxing I've seen more KOs come from punches than kicks.

Comment

kickboxing on non-stop boxing

Comment

I seen a lot more punch knockouts than kick knockouts in muay Thai

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
          Foreman made his fame as a puncher. He might not kick any harder than anybody else. As far as roundhouse kicks being so much harder than punches it seems from what little kick boxing I've seen more KOs come from punches than kicks.
          WRONG

Its from the hips same as a punch except you swing the leg rather than the arm. (for muay thai at least)

Secondly punches may cause more KO's in kickboxing, but kicks are more powerful, they are pretty close behind in kickboxing, its just they are far away from the head and the legs can take more punishment than the head, in muay thai they may be ahead of punches.

A head kick is a very sure 1 strike KO if it lands flush. Punches tend to need several shots unless they are a really powerful puncher.

Comment

Working...
          X