Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Salido Targets Move To 130 To Face Rocky Martinez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Salido vs Martinez would be a good fight be a good fight but I rather see Salido vs Garcia II and Martinez vs Burgos II first. The outcomes of both of those fights left a bad taste in my mouth and I feel that there is unfinished business to settle between the those parties.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
      So that's why they robbed Burgos
      Money, money, money.

Comment

Dip**** Role Call

Hey jsfd26: what do u wanna say about ur boy Salido's cajones now? He wisely wants nothing to do with that rematch that Mikey graciously offered him.

Comment

Orlando Salido = Chingon

Comment

Dam Salido doesn't even want a rematch... Says a lot.

Comment

Damn Salido running from a Garcia rematch after he asked for it himself.

Comment

Martinez would ko salido hes worn torn already looks like he knows mikey would dominate again

Comment

That would be another good card but looks like salido wants no part of garcia rocky already said he would give the rematch to burgos but it already looks like it will be rocky v.s diego

Comment

Originally posted by bigcursedawg View Post
                    Salido vs Martinez would be a good fight be a good fight but I rather see Salido vs Garcia II and Martinez vs Burgos II first. The outcomes of both of those fights left a bad taste in my mouth and I feel that there is unfinished business to settle between the those parties.
                    While I do agree, it might be better that Salido move up for the sake of his punch resistance. Garcia can punch, but Siri was getting stunned and shaken up almost every-time he got hit, it was ridiculous.

Comment

Salido vs Martinez or Salido vs Burgos would be good fights, but I think both of them would be too strong for Salido.

Comment

Working...
                      X