No announcement yet.

Pippen > Kobe

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
    replace Kobe with prime Pippen and Lakers would have beaten Thunder this year.

replace Kobe with Pippen and they're an 8th seed getting swept out in the 1st round by the Spurs

Comment

I need to do it.....L M A O at TS thanks for the laugh......

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        replace Kobe with Pippen and they're an 8th seed getting swept out in the 1st round by the Spurs
        PG Sessions
        SG Pippen
        SF Artest
        PF Gasol
        C Bynum

That team would dominate. Lakers would be the best defensive team and Pippen would be averaging 12asts and making the most of that roster.

Kobe sucks his teammates dry and brings out the worst in them. Every time Kobe is on the floor, its like he's their kryptonite and his teammates all of a sudden lose all their skills and forget how to play.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
          i'm not surprised...KSwiss and another thread talkin about who's better than Kobe

after lunch, Kswiss will make a 'My Grandma's Baseline Jumper >> Kobe's Fadeaway'

give it a rest already

Yeah seriously. He has no credibility on the topic but still keeps making these stupid threads on the subject.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
            Yeah seriously. He has no credibility on the topic but still keeps making these stupid threads on the subject.
            and yet time and time again all my predictions come true and everything I say becomes the norm after a while.

Comment

and yet time and time again all my predictions come true and everything I say becomes the norm after a while.
              Yeah, your view that Kobe "doesn't fit" on the US Olympic team is the "norm".

Comment

Kobe is the best since Jordan /thread.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                  Yeah, your stellar view that Kobe "doesn't fit" on the US Olympic team is the "norm".
                  anyone can fit on that team even Steve Blake.

my actual point was that Kyrie Irving is a BETTER fit than Kobe. And this was before the Irving highlights of when he schooled Kobe during team usa scrimmages.

Comment

PG Sessions
                    SG Pippen
                    SF Artest
                    PF Gasol
                    C Bynum

That team would dominate. Lakers would be the best defensive team and Pippen would be averaging 12asts and making the most of that roster.

Kobe sucks his teammates dry and brings out the worst in them. Every time Kobe is on the floor, its like he's their kryptonite and his teammates all of a sudden lose all their skills and forget how to play.

8th seed

eliminated in 1st round

Comment

Interesting. I love Pippens game but he wasn't seeing Kobe on the offensive end. Then again, Kobe doesn't have the all-around game that some of the greats possess. He's a hall of famer but his fans love to pump him up like he's a pair if Dee Brown Reeboks. Pippen in his prime wouldn't shut down Kobe, but he'd force him to a very low percentage whilst shooting 28+ shots.

Be real though, Pippen with last years Lakers would have given the Thunder a longer series but not beaten them.

Comment

Working...
                      X