Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stop eating crack donalds and murder king.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ellobo View Post
    Organic isn't BS. The benefits are different for different foods though. Meaning it makes a big difference for some choices, and not as much for others. Knowing when the regular is just as good as organic can help with $$. (You said organic isn't that much more... where I am organic is quite a bit more.)

http://gourmetfood.about.com/od/slow...cproduce_2.htm
    at my store organic just means 1.50 more for an avocado or tomato,not to mention they go bad extremely quick,cover my sht in preservatives thank you.

Comment

I hate paying for organic food, i mean the food we buy at gracery stores should already be organic. why its not, i dont know i hate payin extra for something that should be free.

Comment

Originally posted by Trigg Happpy! View Post
        People are slowly killing themselves with these disgusting fast food companies. I don't why people would pay $7-10 for pink slime when they could spend that money on groceries. These foods lead to obesity, depression, and heart disease. Try and buy organic foods only. I know they're a little more exspensive but you only have one life so why not pay a little more money for it.
        Because they taste f**king good and we deserve it

Comment

Originally posted by *Boss* View Post
          its cheese.
          that ain't cheese bro

Comment

F.uck you, you preachy Prick! I can eat whatever I want and keep myself in shape.

You're a self-righteous bastard just like the anti-everything brigade. Soon we'll all live in clear plastic apartments with every single fibre of our being - Physical, mental, and Private - being monitored in the interest of "SAFETY".

Well done, paranoid morons, for driving us towards a totalitarian Government.

Well done, You.

Comment

People are slowly killing themselves with these disgusting fast food companies. I don't why people would pay $7-10 for pink slime when they could spend that money on groceries. These foods lead to obesity, depression, and heart disease. Try and buy organic foods only. I know they're a little more exspensive but you only have one life so why not pay a little more money for it.
              The important thing is that you get to feel superior.

Comment

F*** out of here man. Pink slime tastes delicious.

Comment

Fat, cholesterol, sodium. I pass.

all stuff you need in moderation

if you dont have salt with idodide you will literally go crazy over time.

we used to take containers of it when i sailed as a youngster. if you dont have it in your diet in some capacity you'll literally become ******ed over time. it's called an iodine deficiency.

you been going without your idodide, bro?

to answer the op and not be a complete ******* / troll of a human being:

i stopped eating that stuff completely. it makes me feel like total ****. i've found it to be pretty appropriate to correlate how good you feel each day and the qualtiy of the food you eat.

i used to eat like a HORSE too and i've tried to cut back on that. it's jsut not good for you be gorging all the time, at least in my opinion. not unless you're a serious athlete.
                  it's well documented on said forum that i used to be into bodybuilding and pretty damn big.
                  Last edited by New England; 04-17-2012, 09:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                    The important thing is that you get to feel superior.
                    you're such a smug ****. i love you.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                      all stuff you need in moderation

if you dont have salt with idodide you will literally go crazy over time.

we used to take containers of it when i sailed as a youngster. if you dont have it in your diet in some capacity you'll literally become ******ed over time. it's called an iodine deficiency.

you been going without your idodide, bro?
                      That's what people don't understand. If you eat five double quarter pounder bacon burgers, yeah it's bad for you. There's nothing wrong with eating one every couple weeks.

Comment

Working...
                      X