No announcement yet.

This is scary.floyds throwing combos and letting his hands go now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is scary.floyds throwing combos and letting his hands go now

standing toe to toe,walking forward,letting his hands go and still barely getting hit..floyd is coming to fight now and punching with power..PLEASE LET MANNY BE NEXT..PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOOK AT ORTIZ AFTER JUST 4 ROUNDS

manny will walk onto those right hands all night all he has to be care full off is lieing on the ropes for to long thats the only way pacquiao gets anyway near him .it is time for the fight i think floyd kos manny
    imagan how sharp he would be if he has another camp against southpaws you could see he was working on some new tricks .

Comment

*****, your opinion doesnt matter

Comment

That was a lot like how he fought Judah, except he didn't rip the body as much, and stayed in his conventional stance rather than the high guard.

Comment

i think it's time man..i think its going to happen and break ppv records...manny just has to handle his buisness in november

Comment

man those combos to start the 4th round were ****ing sick..throw back mayweather right there...boy is fighting with a mean streak now

Comment

Juice Man don't want none. Man, id be afraid to fight Floyd right now. He is the greatest.

Comment

thats why Floyd wanna get the Pacman "tested"...cause if he is on that weird phillipino juice he will walk into Floyds shots all night and dont get down...Floyd want to KO him just like when he was young and "clean"

Comment

i hope it's next cuz floyd will be super sharp against southpaws
                  Last edited by sugersean15; 09-18-2011, 03:32 PM.

Comment

May made the excuse last night. He's scared.

Comment

Working...
                    X