No announcement yet.

Poll: Pac vs Thurman PPV $74.99

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poll: Pac vs Thurman PPV $74.99

In the era of streaming and new apps like DAZN and ESPN +, PBC through FOX is telling boxing fan they can no longer put on these kinds of fights without doing PPV. My question is, will you buy the fight? Will you bootleg stream it?
    Yes - It's complete worth my money
    37.50%
    No - I'm bootleg streaming or watching it a different way
    62.50%
    I didn't even know they were fighting!!
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

I may watch it in the theater if I can

Comment

You mean to tellme I bought DAZN for nothing

Comment

65' wide x 40' tall Theater screen with IMAX Surround Sound. Better than being at the fight

Comment

So many cheap peasants will settle for a choppy link to watch it LMAO imagine not being able to shellout just $75.00 for a PPV with a decent undercard.

Comment

Watch it at theater.

Comment

Originally posted by Crying Brandon View Post
              So many cheap peasants will settle for a choppy link to watch it LMAO imagine not being able to shellout just $75.00 for a PPV with a decent undercard.
              I'm gonna stream it imagine spending $75 to watch a 41yo fighting Thurman lol, total rip off price wouldn't even pay if it was $50 lol. It is worth $20 at tops.

Comment

****ing tell em!!! They should make it more expensive if anything.

Comment

Originally posted by dannyboy718 View Post
                  In the era of streaming and new apps like DAZN and ESPN +, PBC through FOX is telling boxing fan they can no longer put on these kinds of fights without doing PPV. My question is, will you buy the fight? Will you bootleg stream it?
                  Originally posted by M Bison View Post
                  I'm gonna stream it imagine spending $75 to watch a 41yo fighting Thurman lol, total rip off price wouldn't even pay if it was $50 lol. It is worth $20 at tops.
                  Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
                  ****ing tell em!!! They should make it more expensive if anything.
                  Only losers without friends watch PPV fights alone. The most I spend for a PPV fight is $20 and that's with food included.

Comment

Not just no but HELL TF no.

I am intrigued by this fight and pick Pacquiao to win doe.

Comment

Working...
                    X