No announcement yet.

Spence-Porter: Predictions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spence-Porter: Predictions

Hardly anyone is giving Porter a chance. This is a video from the Mayweather Youtube channel. Do you agree?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DaJaWFnCcbc

Why mfers ALWAYS making me watch a video. Just tell me what they saying in the video. Don't give me homework before I can respond to your thread with a legit answer.

Well I ain't watching the video, but here's my thoughts. Porter's been mixing it up a lil lately. He's kinda dipped out on that pressure pressure pressure style a lil bit & I think that style would be most effective vs Spence. But if he's not doing that against Spence he's got a piss poor chance to beat Spence cuz he's not outboxing him. He damn near didn't beat Ugas. But if Porter brings that old school football rush you all night long type style I think he could put some pressure on Spence & back him up & make him less effective. Or he might just get KO'd trying to do that to Spence. I lean towards Spence KOing Porter late or winning a wide-ish decision (9-3).

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      Why mfers ALWAYS making me watch a video. Just tell me what they saying in the video. Don't give me homework before I can respond to your thread with a legit answer.

Well I ain't watching the video, but here's my thoughts. Porter's been mixing it up a lil lately. He's kinda dipped out on that pressure pressure pressure style a lil bit & I think that style would be most effective vs Spence. But if he's not doing that against Spence he's got a piss poor chance to beat Spence cuz he's not outboxing him. He damn near didn't beat Ugas. But if Porter brings that old school football rush you all night long type style I think he could put some pressure on Spence & back him up & make him less effective. Or he might just get KO'd trying to do that to Spence. I lean towards Spence KOing Porter late or winning a wide-ish decision (9-3).
      Great post

Basically agree with all this but can't see Spence getting the KO unless Shawn is past it. He was trying to outbox Ugas and ended up getting beat the fück up like I've never seen before. I think if Porter utilizes that pressure style of old he can win, but if he tries to box, Spence will cruise to a decision.

I'll probably take a flyer on Porter if he's +400 or so because I'm a fan of the dude. I don't think Spence is anything special, I just feel he's fighting Porter at the right time.

Comment

Picking Spence

The more skilled + undefeated fighter confidence

Comment

This will be a very scrappy high action packed match

Spence isn't exactly a fleet footed stick & mover unlike Keith & Kell

Comment

Porter going to be Spence first true high quality test. Very hard to bet against Spence unless Crawford right now.

Spence by clear decision. 9-3 / 8-4 rounds

Comment

I agree porter has to come to rumble or he’s toast.

Comment

Long story short. Porter has close to ZERO chance. Do you agree?

Comment

Me too. Before 10. It's gonna get brutal in there for Porter, with his billy goat style and all. Spence won't be boxing. Just bulldoze through Porter. Watch it.
                  Last edited by BoxingIsGreat; 06-24-2019, 11:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by WallabeeKing View Post
                    Great post

Basically agree with all this but can't see Spence getting the KO unless Shawn is past it. He was trying to outbox Ugas and ended up getting beat the fück up like I've never seen before. I think if Porter utilizes that pressure style of old he can win, but if he tries to box, Spence will cruise to a decision.

I'll probably take a flyer on Porter if he's +400 or so because I'm a fan of the dude. I don't think Spence is anything special, I just feel he's fighting Porter at the right time.
                    If Spence is not special, there isn't any special boxer right now. That sounds like a casual.

Comment

Working...
                    X