No announcement yet.

South African farm murder activist... Found murdered on farm

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by //// View Post
    Yes, I came to link it as well; another one trying to raise awareness about the murders and home confiscations, assassinated shortly thereafter at dinner with his family:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ered-home.html

Remember to note the interesting reactions "oppressed" Americans have to people actually being having their homes taken and being killed for their ethnicity.

From "they deserve it" to frantically pleading for censorship.

Those are your neighbors and this is what they mean by "social justice".
    Don't forget the people having their homes taken and being killed for their ethnicity got the homes and the land by killing people for their ethnicity.

why do people like you that never cared about stolen land and genocide in South Africa when the victims were black now suddenly care about it now that those dying and getting the land stolen are white?

Originally posted by //// View Post
    Yeah, busted. I'm not actually interested in this topic at all.

The sole reason I pretend to be concerned by the mass invasion/destruction of western countries, ethnic genocide against western minorities abroad, censorship & assassination of people who cry out on social media...?

To sow discord in "the lounge".
    Dude you're not fooling anyone. This is what you, Theodore, and some others do. You love to drive race wars on NSB with this type of stuff.

You jump on an issue when white people are the victims after ignoring the problem for years when the victims are not white.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      Don't forget the people having their homes taken and being killed for their ethnicity got the homes and the land by killing people for their ethnicity.

why do people like you that never cared about stolen land and genocide in South Africa when the victims were black now suddenly care about it now that those dying and getting the land stolen are white?

Why not do something personally fulfilling and study South Africa's history?

Wikipedia is a decent primer: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_South_Africa

Did you just take a wild guess and assume there was a great genocide there? SA was sparsely populated and its black population rapidly expanded after European settlement via mass immigration from neighboring countries. Kind of the exact opposite of genocide.
      Last edited by ////; 06-04-2019, 04:27 PM.

Comment

You know this is a difficult one to get involve in. My wife is South African and a “Coloured” as she calls herself. Even though she herself left the country because she could see a way forward or progression in her career and life, she still wouldn’t defend the land owners in her country. The murders are horrible and uncalled for, but she refuse to back those land owners. Make of it what you will. One person owing lands the size of a borough through their great grandparents or grandparents, who probably acquire it through brute force isn’t something she is prepared to back, maybe it’s because she suffered from apartheid growing up? I think that clouds her judgement to be honest but it’s a difficult one for me looking at it from the outside in.

Comment

Working...
        X