No announcement yet.

tank smiles, wont face Loma until he gets old

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tank smiles, wont face Loma until he gets old

Will tank continue to smile? Or will Loma frown at Lopez soon?

stank davis is never fighting lomachenko!!! that will be a stain on stank davis's name!

Comment

He's just following Floyd's blueprint: wait till they're not in their prime anymore.

Comment

When the boogeyman curse strikes again, I fear a lot of people here will commit suicide.

Comment

Originally posted by Pechorin View Post
          He's just following Floyd's blueprint: wait till they're not in their prime anymore.
          Crazy how Floyd managed to stay in his prime throughout his entire career

Comment

Tank smiles but his fat lazy ass won't fit into 130 very soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
              Crazy how Floyd managed to stay in his prime throughout his entire career

he wasn't prime throughout, but he was very "well preserved," to quote the fellowship of the ring.

a lot went into that, mostly positive. he preserved his body outside of the ring with no bad habits. he was the best defensive fighter ever and he took hardly any punishment in most of his wins. but he also picked his opponents carefully and avoided fights or put them off. he retired for a period in time. did not fight pacquiao or cotto in their primes when the fights could have been made. yeah, it made a lot more money for everybody doing it his way. but it's just a fact that the pacquiao fight took place after manny had been knocked out by marquez, and cotto had taken two career changing beatings and was nowhere near the fighter he was pior to antonio margarito. didn't fight paul williams, didn't fight margarito, because they were too tall, their chins were too good

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                he wasn't prime throughout, but he was very "well preserved," to quote the fellowship of the ring.

a lot went into that, mostly positive. he preserved his body outside of the ring with no bad habits. he was the best defensive fighter ever and he took hardly any punishment in most of his wins. but he also picked his opponents carefully and avoided fights or put them off. he retired for a period in time. did not fight pacquiao or cotto in their primes when the fights could have been made. yeah, it made a lot more money for everybody doing it his way. but it's just a fact that the pacquiao fight took place after manny had been knocked out by marquez, and cotto had taken two career changing beatings and was nowhere near the fighter he was pior to antonio margarito. didn't fight paul williams, didn't fight margarito, because they were too tall, their chins were too good
                Well, I can't argue with any of this. He did swerve Margarito. People forget that Margarito was legitimately scary at one point.

Comment

I wonder how the Tank stans would defend this.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                    Well, I can't argue with any of this. He did swerve Margarito. People forget that Margarito was legitimately scary at one point.

williams, too. the cotto fight with williams had an odd demand. people forget that williams lost to quintana, who cotto absolutely destroyed. i would have loved to see cotto fight williams, but the demand suffered because of the first quintana fight.

a lot of people wanted to see floyd fight williams. they were hardcore boxing people who wanted to see him lose . but those mfers buy pay per view and definitely contributed to his sales. the mexicans that bought floyd fights weren't paying to see him win!

but yeah, floyd's the most well preserved fighter i ever saw and mostly that was because of the positives things he did. like move his f#cking head and stay away from the champagne bottle.

Comment

Working...
                    X