Just found out my co-worker died!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just found out my co-worker died!

Just found out my co-worker died.

We started around the same time, did our training together and she was very helpful and motivating.

She went off to run her office down south and I stayed here in Cali.

She would always text me and then all of sudden the text stopped.

So I figured she either got crazy busy, got pissed at me or got some crazy boyfriend who kept her in check? (by the way it wasnt like that at all, she knew I was living with my lady and all)

These things are always shocking and I'm always the last to know and find out. We still dont know how she died? Rumors are she committed suicide or OD'd?

I thought obituaries showed the cause of death right? But hers doesnt. Does that mean it was suicide or OD then? Cause if she died in a car wreck wouldn't they say?

Sad to hear that, Golden. One day were here the next we may not.

May she Rest In Peace.

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
      Sad to hear that, Golden. One day were here the next we may not.

May she Rest In Peace.
      yeah its insane because she was a beast she grinded harder than everyone else. she was making moves.

She was even traveling down to Jamaica and Bahamas and living it up!

So sad and shocking yo. Tomorrow is not guaranteed.

Life really is too short.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post

We started around the same time, did our training together and she was very helpful and motivating.

So I figured she either got crazy busy, got pissed at me or got some crazy boyfriend who kept her in check? (by the way it wasnt like that at all, she knew I was living with my lady and all)

These things are always shocking and I'm always the last to know and find out. We still dont know how she died? Rumors are she committed suicide or OD'd?

I thought obituaries showed the cause of death right? But hers doesnt. Does that mean it was suicide or OD then? Cause if she died in a car wreck wouldn't they say?
        They don't broadcast suicides or OD's that is true. I was told it was to prevent copycats- like they don't announce when people jump from tall buildings.
        It doesn't mean anything yet. Could still be a natural death. People die every day for random reasons.

The rumor mill goes into overdrive when a seemingly young healthy person from work dies. Seen it a couple of times.
        Last edited by jreckoning; 04-10-2019, 04:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
          They don't broadcast suicides or OD's that is true. I was told it was to prevent copycats- like they don't announce when people jump from tall buildings.
          It doesn't mean anything yet. Could still be a natural death. People die every day for random reasons.

The rumor mill goes into overdrive when a seemingly young healthy person from work dies. Seen it a couple of times.
          Yah bro Im MIND*****ed for sure can't even front!

She was 1 or 2 years younger than me too.

I knew she was in an abusive relationship with her ex so im hoping he didnt like beat her to death? But if he did she would be murdered and it would be in the news right?

Damn I can't even get any work done ***** makes you think deep ish and reflect on life. no lie!

Comment

Damn shame dude, sorry to hear.

Guy I worked with at multiple jobs and was good friends with got killed by his wife some years back. It was a known thing that she was crazy as hell. We'd all just had a big fight party at his house for Pacquiao-Bradley I, and a few days later I got the text from mutual friend he'd been murdered.

Wife stabbed him unprovoked a family gathering. Claimed behind-closed-doors abuse on trial and walked. Crazy shit man.

Life is fragile. Sorry for your loss.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
              Damn shame dude, sorry to hear.

Guy I worked with at multiple jobs and was good friends with got killed by his wife some years back. It was a known thing that she was crazy as hell. We'd all just had a big fight party at his house for Pacquiao-Bradley I, and a few days later I got the text from mutual friend he'd been murdered.

Wife stabbed him unprovoked a family gathering. Claimed behind-closed-doors abuse on trial and walked. Crazy shit man.

Life is fragile. Sorry for your loss.
              Damn bro thats crazy!

yeah theres some unstable peeps for sure. One of my other co-workers had to move back with his parents because his live in gf would just start throwing chairs and objects at his head in drunken rage like out of no where. She claimed it was PTSD from the army.

He called the cops on her and they said good thing you didnt fight back if you did you'd be locked up right now.

I think its even more of a mind***** for me right now since I just found out and dont know any of the details.

Her obit says nothing at all.

Comment

Her obit says nothing at all.
                Sounds like a OD or possible suicide. As you said, a murder or car accident would have made the news.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                  Sounds like a OD or possible suicide. As you said, a murder or car accident would have made the news.
                  yeah bro. I knew she was anti coke because she was talking shat on one of our co-workers doing lines on a weekend trip.

but with her I dont know maybe it was opioids ? or something? Damn I have no clue!

But sorry about your Buddy too bro hope his ex gets her karma!

Comment

Damn, bruh why u kill her doe?

Comment

Working...
                    X