No announcement yet.

GOP wants to grab student loan payments right out of your paycheck

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
    Nothing wrong with wanting free college. Your generation pretty much had free college with how much tuition cost back then

Heck I graduated at a university in 07 and only paid 800 bucks a semester so in 4 years my total tuition 6400ish. Totally reasonable.

But now that same University I graduated from charges 3500 per semester.

How can they get away with it if it stays on your record forever? Having bad credit sucks lol, my homie and I bought a car at the same time I got 1.9 apr with my 800 credit score and he got 8.0 hahahaha
    They didn't sign up for free college, though.

Comment

• college over rated.

I see a bunch of fools wasting their time their.

Comment

• If I stop paying my bills, my checks get garnished. What’s the issue?

Comment

• Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
          If I stop paying my bills, my checks get garnished. What’s the issue?
          Some motha****as think they entitled to other peoples money

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
            Well I would be fine. But yes some might not be as they've budgeted so they can pay less for a payment or none at all.

Does it matter? This won't pass anyway. You know what makes me laugh is these kids want free college but they are pretty much getting it anyway because they're not paying their bill.
            Fair enough.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
              Obviously.

The man cited having issues remembering to make a house payment so I suggested he use autopay.

That's all I was replying to.
              Sorry my fault.

Comment

• Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post

Please reread that post...................................You answered it the exact way I explained not to.
                There is no other way to answer. I would be mad but what other choice do i have ? They stopped paying , all i can do is start the process to kick them out.

Comment

• Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
                  There is no other way to answer. I would be mad
                  There, you did answer it.

Rent is maybe 1k a month. These lenders are seeking MILLIONS.

Cmon, now. They got they loan. The lenders came through. These losers should quit crying and pay that shlt back.

Comment

• Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
                    There, you did answer it.

Rent is maybe 1k a month. These lenders are seeking MILLIONS.

Cmon, now. They got they loan. The lenders came through. These losers should quit crying and pay that shlt back.
                    I agree with you. The argument is not paying it back. It's the government steeping in and taking the money straight out of your check pre tax. Thats the debate. If I am already making the payments on time why garnishing my wages. ?

Comment

• Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
                      I agree with you. The argument is not paying it back. It's the government steeping in and taking the money straight out of your check pre tax. Thats the debate. If I am already making the payments on time why garnishing my wages. ?
                      My bad....

Isn't pre tax better (it's the bigger number) ?

2 payments instead of 1 gets the debt paid off faster (unless 2 payments is 1 too many). If a person can't afford 2x the payment, stop the voluntary payment.

Comment

Working...
                      X