Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I went to the doctor and told him I had trouble sleeping...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Give respect to the Prince
    When he pass through
    Might have a chocolate deluxe
    In a glass shoe....

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
      more relevant

is that what we watch boxing for? to figure out who makes more money?

i watch boxing to see which man is the best in an organized / ritualized fight. pardon me for valuing athleticism, conditioning, and skills over money making.

do you want to know why froch made so much money against groves? UK casuals don't even know that he did so poorly against the best fighter in the division that he doesn't even want a rematch.

i'm going to repeat that: froch doesn't even want to fight ward. he is scared of what the prince will do to him.

what is NS?
      v
      v
      v
      v
      v
      v
      Originally posted by Szef View Post
      New Scotland? I prefer New Norway to be honest
      What he said

Comment

more relevant

i watch boxing to see which man is the best in an organized / ritualized fight. pardon me for valuing athleticism, conditioning, and skills over money making.

do you want to know why froch made so much money against groves? UK casuals don't even know that he did so poorly against the best fighter in the division that he doesn't even want a rematch.

i'm going to repeat that: froch doesn't even want to fight ward. he is scared of what the prince will do to him.

what is NS?
        There will only ever be one Prince.

Now that man had natural athleticism.

Comment

you know what's ironic?

when the dude you call a fat yank is one of the best athletes you've ever talked to extensively, and you won't post your shirtless selfie.

this fat f#cking yank would run circles around you and your best mates.

that's ironic.
          If we were in jail together I'd ask if you wanted a drink.

And you'd go "no thanks, Annie... that ballsac full of spunk you spewed down my maw against my will was more than enough."

And you'd say that DAILY.

Now go eat a burger with extra fries, you great big fat ****ing Fat Yank.

Comment

more relevant

what is NS?

Imagine if Andre Ward had a stroke and one side of his face was paralysed.

People would come to visit him in hospital and say "damn, man, sorry to hear about that.... but it's improved your looks."

This is a man who lost to Carl Froch in a dish off FFS. If that lazy-eyed, God-bothering fuck knuckle went on a double date with Sloth from The Goonies, Sloth would be the looker.

Say what you like about boxers, if they ain't worth wanking over, they ain't worth ****.

Comment

Comment

Funny thread. Can't wait for NE's comeback. I thought before page 2 that annie left this thread for good but he did well in his next 2 consecutive posts.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
                  ... he handed me a print out of all of Reed's home renovation threads.
                  I'd give you green if I could. Annie killing it, again!

Comment

you know what's ironic?

when the dude you call a fat yank is one of the best athletes you've ever talked to extensively, and you won't post your shirtless selfie.

this fat f#cking yank would run circles around you and your best mates.

that's ironic.
                    Why do you keep saying this? Recreational skiing isn't a sport. You aren't an athlete.

I don't know one 5'8" 240 LB athlete. I have never met one know why? Because that's called obesity, not athleticism. You've even said you've hit the 250 LB mark at one point. You're just fat man. You aren't an athlete.

Check BMI charts, you're not just overweight, rather you're obese and on the verge of a serious attack if left untreated.

Comment

Originally posted by beerbelly14 View Post
                      Why do you keep saying this? Recreational skiing isn't a sport. You aren't an athlete.

I don't know one 5'8" 240 LB athlete. I have never met one know why? Because that's called obesity, not athleticism. You've even said you've hit the 250 LB mark at one point. You're just fat man. You aren't an athlete.

Check BMI charts, you're not just overweight, rather you're obese and on the verge of a serious attack if left untreated.

do you realize that nobody is laughing at your jokes?

what do you get out of them, exactly?
                      ]

you're literally repeating the same awful jokes. go upstairs and talk to mom if you need some attention. nobody thinks you are funny. you're like annie, minus the green karma bar.

Comment

Working...
                      X