Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video shows Florida politician shooting & killing a shoplifter (before the hurricane)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't shop lift bytches or you get a bullet.

Comment

Whatever happened to the customer is always right?

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
        You ain't a racist, but "i have done it plenty of times". Trust me when i tell you i would have been the last. Called me the N word all you want, but spit in my face, my ratchet knife would be buried so deep in your throat, puzzy, it would be the last time you take a breath or spit. Done talking, as i said anyone can be badman online.
        hehehehehe I thought you was done talking homie? lmfao

and I speak on what I done, you speaking of what you THINK you will do. Like I said Oh I believe you think you WOULD do something, everyone likes to think that, no one thinks of themselves as bitch till that moment they realize they fucked up, self preservation kicks in and they fold the fuck up.

So go 'head keep talking big and bad with your pretend knife fantasizing about what you will do but never done before lmfao, you fucking nerd.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
          Whatever happened to the customer is always right?
          poor customer went shopping for a new hatchet, this crazy cracka pulls out a gun on him and out of fear he trys to run out of the store to get away from the crazy man with a gun and gets murdered. smh, a motivated prosecutor can make sure the white dude never see the streets again.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
            I have to wonder what compels people to go life and death over a cheap shop-lifted item, be it the thief or the proprietor. Willing to die for $10 item...willing to kill for $10 item.
            Yup and that ten dollar item is going to cost him the rest of his life in prison. What an idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
              Two options

Should we back the owner discouraging the future shoplifters?

Or

Should we back the shoplifter, encouraging future shoplifters and endagering store owners life?

I go with option B

He shouldnt have shoplifted
              Who here hasn’t shoplifted as a kid. YOur lieing if you say yiu didnt. Should anyone of usnhave been killed because we stole candy or a video game? Nope. This guy deserved to be punished. Killed, not in a civilized society, as we perport to be.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
                Who here hasn’t shoplifted as a kid. YOur lieing if you say yiu didnt. Should anyone of usnhave been killed because we stole candy or a video game? Nope. This guy deserved to be punished. Killed, not in a civilized society, as we perport to be.
                If he had candy or a video game in his hand & this mfer shot him I think this situation is entirely different.

This mfer stole a deadly weapon doe. Don't steal a f#cking weapon if you are gonna be stealing sh^t. And if you must steal a deadly weapon don't get caught stealing that sh^t or put it down if a mfer has a gun by the door.

None of this sh^t shoulda went down, but to me this is some Darwin sh^t ultimately. If you try to steal weapons when a cat by the front door has a gun you better drop the weapon or head out the backdoor & hope no one with a gun is by that door.

No one really wants to talk about it, but if you have a weapon & a mfer kills you cuz they don't wanna die thats on your dumb ass more than the other person. Maybe this don't work out for this business owner or maybe it does idk, but this hatchet stealing mfer is dead so he already took an L here & for what? Why was this hatchet so mfing important any damn way? Is there any word on why he was stealing an item that can be used as a weapon?

Comment

Who here hasn’t shoplifted as a kid.
                  How many hatchets you steal back in the day?

Idk why people keep ignoring WHAT he was stealing like its not relevant. If he was stealing video games he'd be good now. Probably just locked up. This mfer was stealing a weapon doe. And trying to get by a mfer with a gun with a mfing hatchet in his hand? This is some basic criminal IQ test sh^t that you don't do unless you are willing to put your life on the line.

Comment

He's not a kid, he's a grown man. And he was holding a hatchet.

I dont care what anyone says, i don't care if he wasnt "showing aggression"

The fact is he was behaving like an animal and he had a weapon in his hand within striking distance. If you don't consider that a life endangering situation, then you might have a dlck in your skull.
                    Last edited by DARKSEID; 10-17-2018, 05:10 AM.

Comment

The thief was the one escalating the situation.

First by stealing.

Second by not letting go of the weapon.

Third by completely ignoring the guy with the gun's instructions to stop trying to rob him amd trying to get away while he was trying to stop him.

That right there is a tense situation, one where you most likely would act solely through instinct.

It was the thief's fault all around. He was the one causing the situation. He was the one that got himself killed.

Comment

Working...
                      X