Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does it bother you when another man touches your shoulders and shakes you?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its quite normal from mates to be in a group and hands over shoulders chatting up a group of sexy clunge pieces with shorts skirts on.
    When somebody starts whipping out kitchen utensils and spatulas....get your ass out of that door as quick as humanly possible.

Comment

I'm more concerned with marcos maidana and his ever expanding gut.....heart attack waiting to happen

Comment

Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
        thats probably more to do with your actually a freak and possibly you need to seek professional help.
        Nothing to do with personal space.
        Go live on a desert island. Weirdo
        Everybody's different my friend its what makes us human and not robots.
        If whoever enlightened us with life dont you think it would be boring if he made everyone feel the same and did the same chit as everyone else?

Comment

Why would a man touch you and shake you, unless he's a friend or gay and senses the same tendencies in you?
          Last edited by BoxingIsGreat; 09-23-2018, 09:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
            If whoever enlightened us with life dont you think it would be boring if he made everyone feel the same and did the same chit as everyone else?
            What ever you say weirdo.... I’m fu King with you

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
              What ever you say weirdo.... I’m fu King with you
              I wasn't taking offence to anything you said anyway..
              Freak..

Comment

I wasn't taking offence to anything you said anyway..
                Freak..
                Now you’ve crossed the line. Reported and ignore list... well at times I figure it’s obvious when I’m bsing but it goes over people’s head. So just to be safe. Sorry to insult your intelligence creep

Comment

True and i cannot argue with that.
                  But honestly if you have good friends and you inow them like the back of your hand....when your out and partying a hand on the shoulder and being shaked as joke is not a prelude to having a spatula shoved up your jacksy.
                  Men should be more secure in themselves than being insecure of that behaviour.
                  Plus blaster i use to dj and it was quite normal at after parties to be relaxed with your good friends because ecstasy and so on and with that be more open and at ease with eachother.....not sex related at all.
                  Just more chilled out and not concerned with personal space.

Comment

Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
                    True and i cannot argue with that.
                    But honestly if you have good friends and you inow them like the back of your hand....when your out and partying a hand on the shoulder and being shaked as joke is not a prelude to having a spatula shoved up your jacksy.
                    Men should be more secure in themselves than being insecure of that behaviour.
                    Plus blaster i use to dj and it was quite normal at after parties to be relaxed with your good friends because ecstasy and so on and with that be more open and at ease with eachother.....not sex related at all.
                    Just more chilled out and not concerned with personal space.
                    Yes you have some very good points.
                    I was talking mainly just everyday life and people you don't know or associate with.
                    Partying concerts clubbing goodmates back slaps its all good.
                    I usually need a cpl though to loosen up.

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
                      Now you’ve crossed the line. Reported and ignore list... well at times I figure it’s obvious when I’m bsing but it goes over people’s head. So just to be safe. Sorry to insult your intelligence creep
                      Whatever dude.
                      Have another pipe.

Comment

Working...
                      X