Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Born without arms or legs! This j dude has kids and had 5 affairs!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
    So he's what they call a nugget?
    Never heard that before, a nugget, but it seems to fit torsoman!

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      I am so curious as to how this goes down.

Like, the women just lay him on the bed like a body pillow?
      I sent an email to this boss playa telling him we got a lot of possum phaggots that Gunny(RIP) would beat the **** outta, myself included. Hope he replies back, and tells me to kill the butlers and other able bodied rectal juice putts who act so ****ing smart!

Armless and legless, but not aimless like so many lil phaggots up in here. I’m going hard on lil hoes... they best keep they **** wired tight......

Comment

I sent an email to this boss playa telling him we got a lot of possum phaggots that Gunny(RIP) would beat the **** outta, myself included. Hope he replies back, and tells me to kill the butlers and other able bodied rectal juice putts who act so ****ing smart!

Armless and legless, but not aimless like so many lil phaggots up in here. I’m going hard on lil hoes... they best keep they **** wired tight......

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post

Did you really I hope he answers

Gunny would lose his ****ing mind if he saw the lounge.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                X