Vladimir Klitschko To Sign 3 Fight Deal With DAZN

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
    The title is very misleading.
    The thread title is that Wlad is signing a 3 fight deal with DAZN. That’s not misleading, it’s a straight up lie.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
      Should definitely stay retired. His name is just going to be used by others like Whyte.
      Totally agree, and worst he might get KTFO by the likes of Whyte, Ortiz and heck even Chisora.

Comment

Stay retired Wlad

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
          He still beats everyone but Joshua and Fury
          I think he could beat Joshua but he might have to do it in the first 6 to 8 rounds of the fight. Klitschko's old age stamina has become more and more of an issue as he's aged. Even when he was younger he liked to fight at a measured pace but now that he's older that might be his biggest issue.

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
            He still beats everyone but Joshua and Fury
            Who knows. He's now 42 and been out of the ring a while. He will have definitely declined even more and won't ever get back what he had, actually the opposite.

I think people need to be realistic.

Comment

Not that literacy was ever a thing around here but you are aware that "global ambassador" and "professional boxer" are two different occupations, right?
              Getting a job with DAZN doesn't mean he's necessarily fighting again.

Comment

Are people going to have a orgasm over this IF it does happen? Wasn't everybody calling him boring when he was active and in his prime? I always respected the Klitschko's personally but it is funny to see people wanting Wlad back vs Whyte or in a rematch with AJ now because he is rumored to sign with DAZN

Comment

Wlad couldn't get on American TV on his prime and DAZN thinks he will attract subs

They suck at this ****

Comment

fury will beat him easily, aj will destroy him, wilder will knock him out. What’s the point of coming back unless he needs the money, smh.

Comment

Originally posted by NahMean View Post
                      I agree.. He can come back and beat pretty much every fighter minus the 2 best he's lost to. I'd love to see him against Wilder. IMO Vlad is too technical for Wilder and his jab will f**k up Wilder all day long.
                      Grabomir spends the first 4 rounds trying to get inside to lean on Wilder, Wilder catches him with a right that stuns him, windmills begin, Clinchko is ref stopped by the 5th round.

Comment

Working...
                      X