No announcement yet.

What Do You Like To Collect?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Do You Like To Collect?

I think every person likes to collect things.

Do you collect anything rare of interesting?

I collect DVD movies, Dupont lighters and watches.

I love St Dupont lighters.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
      I collect DVD movies, Dupont lighters and watches.

I love St Dupont lighters.
      That's a interesting thing to collect, can you share a picture?

I'll tell ya, if I could go back in time, I'd collect Hot Wheels

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
        I think every person likes to collect things.

Do you collect anything rare of interesting?
        How bout you

Comment

I hate collecting things, they just take up space.

Comment

I don't have big collections of anything, but Norman Rockwell books, drawing pencils, knives and as every man should, tools.

I love everything Norman Rockwell.

Comment

My son and I collect LEGO Minifigures but I'm not gonna front, I'm more into it than him I have a shit load of them in displays, he knows they're not to play with lol display purposes only

Comment

I used to collect guitars but due to arthritis I don't perform as much as I used to so I've been culling the herd and selling off all but my most precious PRS instruments.

Saltwater fishing rods, reels and lures is another that I'm starting to sell off due to non-use.

My only 2 items I collected that I probably will keep till the end are my 100 year old cane fishing rod & reel, and my 30 million year old fossil ....... it's only some prehistoric Herring ... not a dinosaur claw or anything really cool, but it's older than any antiques owned by anyone I know.

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
                  How bout you
                  I collect Vintage Comic Books, DVDs ( I own over 2,000), sneakers and coins.

Comment

Originally posted by club fighter View Post
                    I used to collect guitars but due to arthritis I don't perform as much as I used to so I've been culling the herd and selling off all but my most precious PRS instruments.

Saltwater fishing rods, reels and lures is another that I'm starting to sell off due to non-use.

My only 2 items I collected that I probably will keep till the end are my 100 year old cane fishing rod & reel, and my 30 million year old fossil ....... it's only some prehistoric Herring ... not a dinosaur claw or anything really cool, but it's older than any antiques owned by anyone I know.
                    That's pretty cool!

Do you own any exotic pet fish?

Comment

Working...
                    X