Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Claressa Shields: I'm The Greatest Woman of All-Time!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bioch..... get on your back, spread them cheeks and put those feet in the air. Know your place.

Let me have a sniff and I’ll tell you if you have a great garage or not.
    Last edited by O Prophet; 11-19-2018, 01:40 AM.

Comment

she has a big ass, which i don't mind

Comment

Cecilia has defended the Welterweight title some 24 odd times against everyone. Her resume and accolades makes Shields and her constant claiming to be the best irrelevant.

Comment

Originally posted by HighLightReal View Post
          Cecilia has defended the Welterweight title some 24 odd times against everyone. Her resume and accolades makes Shields and her constant claiming to be the best irrelevant.
          This ^. Female TBE is Braekhus and it's not close - certainly not in terms of accomplishments.

Comment

She must be kidding.

Comment

You couldn't carry Laila Ali's gym bag you ugly ghetto trash, your disgusting looking, fix them teeth and learn how to fight then talk..

Comment

Originally posted by crisantonio917 View Post
                You couldn't carry Laila Ali's gym bag you ugly ghetto trash, your disgusting looking, fix them teeth and learn how to fight then talk..
                Damn her words evoke that much passion out of you?

Comment

Hammer would box circles around her and so would Braekhus if they ever fought.

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
                    Damn her words evoke that much passion out of you?
                    That's what I was thinking. People called her a Bish like 3 times in this thread already. It's like they were dating her.

Comment

It's more likely we'll see Braekus against Taylor than against Shields - they look more closely matched in terms of natural size. If Braekus as the senior female champ wants a superfight against one of them, it's more likely she'll want to be at an advantage rather than disadvantage in terms of size difference.

Comment

Working...
                      X