No announcement yet.

Bernard Hopkins vs. Joe Smith Jr 1 year anniversary

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
    Because he was a race baiter and repeatedly feigned injuries in the ring.
    I didn't like him for those reasons, plus his later style was just hit and hold. But, I just didn't get anything out of seeing him spill.
    Now Broner/Maidana, THAT was fun.

Comment

Barrera ended that hype train a couple of months later. People thought he was gonna beat Ward and Kovalev after he beat a 52 yrs.old Bernard Hopkins.

Comment

i absolutely love it when an insecure white male cant hide his disdain for an uneducated black male having way more money than he can ever dream of...and of course people actually caring about what that black male has to say as opposed to him where the only place people hear him is on a boxing message board under pen name....

-disclaimer- im actually a white male myself...just not insecure like alot of the other ones here

Comment

I'll be honest, I laughed at this post

"It was a pusssshhhhhh"

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
            i absolutely love it when an insecure white male cant hide his disdain for an uneducated black male having way more money than he can ever dream of...and of course people actually caring about what that black male has to say as opposed to him where the only place people hear him is on a boxing message board under pen name....

-disclaimer- im actually a white male myself...just not insecure like alot of the other ones here
            Cool bro, who said anything about being insecure? I just wanted to laugh because that was a legitimately funny KO, in fact I have seen a few videos of black people on Youtube showing the KO and pissing themselves laughing.

Also, no-one cares if you are white, you sound like a f4g, straight up. Who knows, maybe you'll get lucky and a black guy on here will let you suck his **** in real life. Absolute twat and batty boy.

Comment

Working...
            X