No announcement yet.

Loma or Bud, who had a better debut at the new weight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loma or Bud, who had a better debut at the new weight

What you think. It's not to make Loma fans and Bud fans arguing with each other, just discuss which fight was better without being a hater or fanboy of these fighters. And who will adapt better to the new division

Personally, I'll be honest I'm a big fan of Crawford. But I think Lomas debut was more impressive for one reason (Linares > Horn) with that being said, Crawford is going to be trouble for anyone at 147. Loma might have trouble with Mikey.

Comment

Loma considering he beat a much better fighter. Both guys deserve props though.

Comment

Lomo fought the more skilled opponent and Crawford fought the tougher fresher opponent. I will give the edge to Lomo but for a boxer Linares is soft. I remember watching him get stopped by Demarco on HBO when they were hyping him up and in his following fight he got stopped by some nobody journeyman over in Mexico. He knows how to lose.
        Last edited by Mister Wolf; 06-10-2018, 12:20 AM.

Comment

Why do fans of boxing always try to pin other fans of boxers against each other?
          They fight in an entirely different weight class, they both prove they want to fight the best.
          Why is everything a pissing contest with everybody here. Do people not know it's possible to like more than one fighter?

Loma debut against Loma was more impressive. I know the OP wanted a rational discussion but I know the idiots that post on here will probably change it into something else.

Comment

I might agree that Linares is way better than Horn, but Bud fits 147 more than Loma fits 135

Comment

Originally posted by WhatDisButtonDo View Post
              Why do fans of boxing always try to pin other fans of boxers against each other?
              They fight in an entirely different weight class, they both prove they want to fight the best.
              Why is everything a pissing contest with everybody here. Do people not know it's possible to like more than one fighter?
              I've said in the first message this thread is not for stupid fanboys or haters, for me they're the best fighters this generation has to offer with only Usyk and Spence being close, in terms of pure skills. Knowing nsb ******s I agree this thread might turn into dick measuring contest. You have to take sides here, Pac or Floyd, Canelo or Golovkin, Joshua or Wilder. It's good Gassiev and Usyk dont have these fanboys so nobody arguing about their fight in that manner
              Last edited by g27region; 06-10-2018, 12:23 AM.

Comment

Terence didn't even get touched. Not a scratch on that boy.

Comment

Who looked better? Crawford, but Horn was C-class. Lomachenko overall was better because he was fighting in a 10-15 lbs disadvantaged, knocked him out in the 10th and his opponent was the best in his division besides Mikey Garcia.

Comment

Originally posted by g27region View Post
                    What you think. It's not to make Loma fans and Bud fans arguing with each other, just discuss which fight was better without being a hater or fanboy of these fighters. And who will adapt better to the new division
                    Both did very good.

Comment

Working...
                    X