Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm sure some you big swole muscles dudes here have eaten like this before.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] I'm sure some you big swole muscles dudes here have eaten like this before.

https://youtu.be/ooGLzqDGd0w

Lol kali muscle claims natural.

Some people actually believe he isn't pumped full of roids.

Comment

If you work out, the lower your body fat percentage, the more ripped you'll look.

I used to target size but ever since I started conciously lowering my body fat percentage i've been getting more ripped and I think I look better.

Energy levels are also higher.

Comment

Diet + excercise for definition > Eating + excercise for size

Is my conclusion.

Comment

Do guys like these do any roadwork?

Comment

Originally posted by Cheek busting View Post
            Lol kali muscle claims natural.

Some people actually believe he isn't pumped full of roids.
            The number 1 rule when taking steroids is to deny it, everyone knows that.

My brother is a perfect example and all the roiders I know that take testosterone injections. Why would you tell people when it is;

A) Highly illegal (not many people understand the fines are ****ing MASSIVE)
            B) Giving away your secret and increasing competition

Very easy to buy steroids / testosterone / hgh online with bitcoin, and if you buy within your own country the chances customs / police picks it up is slim to none

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
              The number 1 rule when taking steroids is to deny it, everyone knows that.

My brother is a perfect example and all the roiders I know that take testosterone injections. Why would you tell people when it is;

A) Highly illegal (not many people understand the fines are ****ing MASSIVE)
              B) Giving away your secret and increasing competition

Very easy to buy steroids / testosterone / hgh online with bitcoin, and if you buy within your own country the chances customs / police picks it up is slim to none
              You don't take steroids to impress women, you take steroids to impress men.

Everyone I know on steroids always looks so damn unnatural, It's so easy to spot them.

Women will choose the naturally ripped guy over the roided monstrosity 999 times out of 1000.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
                You don't take steroids to impress women, you take steroids to impress men.

Everyone I know on steroids always looks so damn unnatural, It's so easy to spot them.

Women will choose the naturally ripped guy over the roided monstrosity 999 times out of 1000.
                Not true. Sure if you blow up like a bodybuilder then yeah, but steroids help with appetite (you eat a ****load), energy and muscle retention.

A natty vs someone on steroids lifting weight, let's see who wants to stop first. Let's see who wants to go all day, run in the middle of the night etc.

The 'natty' look is more appealing though I will admit, I always prefer the thin, athletic and lean look. Don't like the meathead 'I wanna be the biggest guy' mentality, I never respected that.

Get athletic and learn how to fight, not to be the biggest guy.

Comment

Man **** looking like a cartoon figure action man.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
                    Diet + excercise for definition > Eating + excercise for size

Is my conclusion.
                    Yes. It's a simple caloric deficit.

You can be shredded or huge but usually not both without peds. Maybe a few with freak genetics.

But kali is obvious

Comment

Working...
                    X