No announcement yet.

Weight of money moving towards Parker

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weight of money moving towards Parker

Something has got the market going but the money markets are starting to move towards Parker after that press conference with his odds beginning to shorten. First indicator is betfair which represents the real true market before the bookies.

If you plan on packing Parker do it now before his odds lose to much value. If you are backing AJ then hold off a little, in around 6 - 12 hours you might get a bit more value on your bet.

AJ acting different to previous fights, market reacting currently.

Idk how Parker could be considered a legit 8 to 1 dog..

He's prolly got the best stamina in the division and being half Samoan he's prolly gotthe best chin too..

I think 3 or 2 to 1 is more realistic.

Isnt it commonplace for a live dog to get more favorable odds during fight week doe??

Comment

Lucky I placed my bets on the weekend then lol thanks for the heads up though

Comment

Already got the best odds after this was announced.

I'd expect the odds to shorten further after the open workouts tonight, when Parker shows his condition and speed.

Comment

lol some people gonna lose money

Comment

Sorry . But after watching Parker's last 3 fights I honestly don't give him much of a chance to win . The guys actually a bit sloppy and I'd also question his power .
            Only way i see Parker winning is if all the hype they talked about AJ having a glass chin is true . If so Parker might catch AJ .

Comment

Lot of money gonna be lost. He's no threat whatsoever. The bookies make there living off people seeing wide odds and thinking 'what if'. He could have 50/1 odds and I wouldn't throw any money on it cause it's money wasted.

Comment

Working...
              X