No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joe Joyce Demolishes Rudolf Jozic in One Round

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joe Joyce Demolishes Rudolf Jozic in One Round

It's on Dave for UK viewers. But if I'm not mistaken American viewers can watch it on here if they want to :

http://ringstar.com/livestream/

Good looks on that

Comment

Sh^t didn't even realize Joyce was fighting today. Thanks for the heads up.

Comment

Terrible card

Only good fight on the bill fell apart

Comment

Was just about to post this thread myself cause only just saw he was fighting. Against some no hoper by the looks of it but hopefully it goes a few rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
            Terrible card

Only good fight on the bill fell apart
            As soon as English Welterweight title fight fell through, there became literally no point watching this

Comment

Cap card,Richard Schafer is scum of them earth I wontt support any Schafer does or any fighters He works with Richard is a cancer 2 there world and I don't want any of his bad karma rubbing off on me and mines

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
                As soon as English Welterweight title fight fell through, there became literally no point watching this
                Pretty much. O'Donnell pulled out for some reason.

Shame because him vs Mucha would have been decent and seems to have been ages in the making.

Talk of Mucha fighting Josh Kelly at some stage. He gets battered but would make it entertaining i reckon.

Comment

Didn't Haye say something after the Lewison fight that Joyce would only be in big fights from here on out? Lol, Joyce wastes this bum. I think he should just avoid the British scene, the guys he could fight are tied up or on their own path's with Warren or Hearn. Just start taking on Euro guys after this and build up to world level after 4 or fights. Cornish is really the only domestic guy I could see being doable in the near future

Comment

LMAO, they're hyping up a 2-6 fighter cuz "both his wins are by KO." Lol, Congo Warrior my ass

Comment

Working...
                    X