Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: Mayweather-McGregor is a Disrespect To Boxing!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The tucker View Post
    This...plus even though I agree mayweather vs mcgregor is lame and a disrespect to boxing but didn't oscar or canelo say they would fight him too (oscar saying canelo would fight him)?
    THAT WAS 2 WEEKS AGO.... TO CRACKHEADS LIKE OSCARINA 2 WEEKS IS A LIFETIME... THEY CANT KEEP UP WITH THEIR OWN LIES....

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post
      I totally agree with him.
      HE SAID CANELO VS CONOR IS A GREAT FIGHT JUST 2 WEEKS AGO LMFAO... IM GUESSING YOU AGREE WITH THAT ALSO

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
        DLH salty that he wont see a penny if this fight is made.

Still mad that mayweather shattered ppv records in the manny fight and made 200 million without DLH getting a penny.
        THIS TRANNY CRACKHEAD HAS ALWAYS BEEN A BITTER ****.... JUST LAST WEEK HE SAID CONOR SHOULD FIGHT CANELO.....

Comment

Talk about throwing stones in a glasshouse.

I'm sure he'd love to find Canelo a new weight class for taking on McGregor.

He knows that Canelo ain't getting the McGregor payday so he's just salty.

Comment

Originally posted by Mastrangelo
            About two months ago. Oscar De la Hoya:
            "Canelo vs McGregor at 160 makes sense"
            In fairness Oscar was probably drunk or high off his a$$ that day so he doesn't remember.

Comment

i'm one that thinks the fight should'nt happen but De la holic is a idiot. it was himself that said that canela and mcgregor should fight.Looks like he's still jealous and mad at mayweather jr.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
                You know what was a disrespect to boxing? Putting MMA hypejob Ronda Rousey on the cover of Ring Magazine.
                I wouldn't call Rousey a hypejob, but I understand why others do, & throwing a MMA fighter/Olympic Judo player (not even someone known for their boxing in MMA lol) in particular a woman MMA fighter on the cover of what many consider the #1 boxing magazine was a slap in the face of boxers, boxing fans & boxing the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by latinlingo View Post
                  Oscar is a hypocrite, always has been.

badlefthook.com/2016/12/6/13854820/de-la-hoya-conor-mcgregor-vs-canelo-alvarez-is-the-only-fight-that

A disgrace is allowing your fighter to vacate for money (supposedly) then turning around and forcing catchweights and flat fees on guaranteed action fights, that's a disgrace. We've made the biggest offer GGG has ever made...but we have to grow into 160 and wait until September of 2017! So we're going to force another huge Mexican fighter to fight at 164.5 (because we're not a middleweight) and we're doing it for all the Mexican people Yeah he's full of shiet alright.

Oscar doesn't care about the sport, he cares about his cash cow because without him, there's no more Golden Boy or big fights for him to make millions.
                  This is how you think you look on the inside...

This is how WE know you look on the outside Whittey

Just because you took SPANISH in high school where 90% of the class is WHITE. Doesn't MAKE you HISPANIC!!!

And you HATE ALL the Hispanic Boxers just PROVES it?? Keep suking that GGGDic

Comment

Originally posted by latinlingo View Post
                    Oscar is a hypocrite, always has been.

badlefthook.com/2016/12/6/13854820/de-la-hoya-conor-mcgregor-vs-canelo-alvarez-is-the-only-fight-that

A disgrace is allowing your fighter to vacate for money (supposedly) then turning around and forcing catchweights and flat fees on guaranteed action fights, that's a disgrace. We've made the biggest offer GGG has ever made...but we have to grow into 160 and wait until September of 2017! So we're going to force another huge Mexican fighter to fight at 164.5 (because we're not a middleweight) and we're doing it for all the Mexican people Yeah he's full of shiet alright.

Oscar doesn't care about the sport, he cares about his cash cow because without him, there's no more Golden Boy or big fights for him to make millions.
                    Where you from esse anyways??? Maybe I know some people around you???I'm from VegasNv. Born in Cali and lived my whole life between the two. Even live up in Vacaville for a minute around all the HIVers
                    Last edited by Shadoww702; 02-25-2017, 10:13 AM.

Comment

Oh yeah? The same embarrassment as having Beiber, Lil Wayne, Jimmy Kimmel, the Burger King mascot, carried by shirtless men on a throne to the ring, shadow boxing on top of the MGM grand while a helicopter hovers, having 10 world championship belts for each weight class, and a geriatric in a tuxedo attempt to sound tough yelling lets get ready to rumble?
                      That kind of embarrassment?
                      Prize fighting = entertainment.
                      McGregor vs Mayweather = entertainment.
                      Coked up wearing fish nets & boxing gloves = embarrassment

Comment

Working...
                      X