No announcement yet.

Khan finally got his big fight. GGG is now the most delusional fighter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
    Sounds official. You mean in the butthurt alt rankings? You got a link? Most others have him p4p, even top 5.
    he's scraping into my top 10 maybe 8, 9 or 10 def not top 5 he hasnt fought that WORLD LEVEL competition yet

Comment

Don't think so. Remember what then #1 rated SMW Froch (Wards best win) said when Ggg offered to fight him in the UK: "we'll swerve him if we can, punches like a mule, dangerous fight"

But by all means he should target SMWs after he exposes Canelo for a duck and strips him of that belt
      how old was froch tho? degale has openly called him as well as others at smw he doesnt impress me until he does what he's done to sub-tiered fighters to world comp

Comment

Originally posted by BlackSoul View Post
        he's scraping into my top 10 maybe 8, 9 or 10 def not top 5 he hasnt fought that WORLD LEVEL competition yet
        Fair enough. How many other bums are on your top 10 p4p?

Comment

danny garcia has a better resume than him already and he's like 27 years old
          he may not be a contender but the point is the same golovkin is fightin' FORMER CHAMPIONS and or those who fight for vacant titles and he's 34 YEARS old
          now he fightin' some prospect in dominic wade **** is just crazy he hasnt fought anybody of note YET. if you cant get a fight go to 168 where EVERYBODY up there will try to fight you
          Age is nothing but a number Garcia has slipped more than GGG and he's 28. I bet Garcia fades into oblivion before GGG retires. Fact is their two different levels, Garcia struggled against the class of fighters GGG has destroyed.

It's not GGG fault no one was stupid enough to under estimate him like Kahn and Mattysee did against Garcia.
          Last edited by SilverMiles; 02-04-2016, 11:38 PM.

Comment

how old was froch tho? degale has openly called him as well as others at smw he doesnt impress me until he does what he's done to sub-tiered fighters to world comp
            Froch was young enough to be runaway #1 active SMW, and p4p rated everywhere, in contrast to 2011

Comment

Originally posted by SilverMiles View Post
              Age is nothing but a number Garcia has slipped more than GGG and he's 28. I bet Garcia fades into oblivion before GGG retires. Fact is their two different levels, Garcia struggled against the class of fighters GGG has destroyed.

It's not GGG fault no one was stupid enough to under estimate him like Kahn and Mattysee did against Garcia.
              well maybe we dont know but as of now i have dsg on my p4p list higher than golovkin as he should be on everyone elses.

Comment

Fair enough. How many other bums are on your top 10 p4p?
                well thats subjective

Comment

Don't think so. Remember what then #1 rated SMW Froch (Wards best win) said when Ggg offered to fight him in the UK: "we'll swerve him if we can, punches like a mule, dangerous fight"

But by all means he should target SMWs after he exposes Canelo for a duck and strips him of that belt
                  Canelo fight isn't happening for a long while.

Taste the waters at '68 against Andre Dirrell, Jack or DeGale? I'm all for that. Then he starts getting ranked, win or lose.

Middleweight has nothing to offer him. Sack up!
                  Last edited by BoxingIsGreat; 02-05-2016, 12:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
                    Canelo fight isn't happening for a long while.

Taste the waters at '68 against Andre Dirrell, Jack or DeGale? I'm all for that. Then he starts getting ranked, win or lose.

Middleweight has nothing to offer him. Sack up!
                    They agreed on Sept. If no go, they need to strip him and move on. They could go up to SMW for a one off big fight, come back down and rack up defenses, and all the belts of course. Maybe Canelo sacks up at some point

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusSOG View Post
                      *Except Andre Ward and Erislandy Lara
                      you mean Andre "but but but next year maybe doe" Ward??

Comment

Working...
                      X