Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chris Algieri vs Devon Alexander. Who wins at 147?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris Algieri vs Devon Alexander. Who wins at 147?

Interesting boxing match. Who you got?
    Chris Algieri
    46.43%
    Devon Alexander
    53.57%

Algeiri wins

Devon will follow him around the ring

And lose a decision

Comment

As much as I dislike Devon, he's a much better boxer and Algieri will lose.

Comment

Who knows. Very tough pick.

If I had to bet, I would go with the more proven commodity and that's Devon. But it's a 50/50 fight imo. Maybe 55/45 Devon.

Comment

Oh god, the sounds of the slaps would give me a romantic explosion lol...

Comment

Alexander is more skilled with a much better record. Yes he lost every round to Khan but Algieri would have lost every round to Khan as well. Algieri lost to Pacquiao by the most one sided score I have ever seen. Algieri has one win over a good fighter and that's his Ruslan win that he didn't deserve. Algieri will never be a champion again and he doesn't belong in the big leagues.

Comment

I think it would be a close match up, but I think Chris may win, in a long boring arse fight.

Comment

Algiers is a piece of **** bum with little experience against quality fighters. Devon is nothing great but he would absolutely beat the pants of algieri. His beating Provo does not make him legit.

Comment

Devon is a piece of **** bum.

Comment

Regardless of who wins, the people watching would be the losers.

Comment

Working...
                    X