• Originally posted by abracada View Post
    Spoon where you at
    He’s putting in that work holding those mitts and playing grab ass

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      He’s putting in that work holding those mitts and playing grab ass
      Haha I still think he is buboy.... or he is byboys fitness coach

Comment

• If you argue Pac won the fight, you are either clueless or biased.
        Pac DID NOT WIN 6 rounds . Much less 7 rounds.
        He won 4 rounds at the most.
        He had one good shoulder according to him and he still won the fight ?

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
          LMAOOOO. Was that the best that you could do, ADP? Really. Look how easily I and YOU own YOURSELF No, seriously. I'm going to use your own quotations to beat the shlt out of you!!!!

I'm saying that the COURT OF ARBITRATION FOR SPORTS DESTROYED YOU.

1. NOW TELL ME, WHERE IN THE TD2014EPO IS THE BAP THAT THE EXPERTS WERE REFERRING TO?

2. NOW TELL ME, DID THE COURT OF ARBITRATION FOR SPORT SAY SPECIFICALLY THAT THE BAP AND THE OTHER CRITERIA DO NOT REPRESENT THRESHOLDS??????

Let's make this even more clear. You're saying that the WADA experts are saying exactly what you're saying below, right?

So let's get this straight. Above, you said there is a threshold for naturally occurring EPO, and above this level, it points to artificial EPO. That's clearly what you mean, right? Because you can't possibly mean artificial EPO's level vs. natural EPO's level, when I already beat it into you that the mere presence of artificial EPO means an adverse finding.

So you're saying that the WADA experts are agreeing with you that when using the BAP (which is not even used anymore) that the 80% line represents a threshold above which it can be said there is non-human production of EPO.. That's EXACTLY what you're saying above.

Well....... hahahahaa. Here it is again! Court of Arbitration for Sport:

LMAOOOOO. OWNEDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!! ADMIT YOU ARE WRONGGGGGGGGG. BAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Oh, and STILL WAITINGGGGGGG....

I ASKED YOU ALREADY. DO YOU WANT A REMATCH???????? FUNNY THAT YOU DON'T WANT TO AVENGE YOUR UTTER EMBARRASSMENT. YOU DON'T WANT THAT SMOKE!

YEARS LATER?????LMAOOOOOOOO. ONE MORE TIME.

IS THE BAP IN THE TD2014 EPO DOCUMENT? YES OR NO, ADP? WATCH YOU IGNORE THIS!

Did the CAS say the BAP does not represent a threshold? Watch you ignore this?

WHAT WAS THAT???? THANK YOU. YOU JUST BODIED YOURSELF YOU IMBECILE

oh, and bodied yourself here, too!!!!

SO...WAIT....IT MIGHT NOT BE EPO???? Could be due to a blood transfusion?
          BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH. I JUST LOVE THAT YOU BODY YOURSELF, FOOL. KADABABOOOOOOOM.

Just for good measure, let's kick you around some more. Trying to squirm and say this is about indirect detection, are ya? LMAOOOO. What's this, ADP?

So.....DOES THE ABP SHOW ARTIFICIAL EPO SPECIFICALLY....OR DO YOU WANT TO DUCK YOUR OWN STATEMENT? COME ON, FAT BOY. EXPLAIN!!!!

What's that? The criteria must show articificial EPO specifically? Did you say that, or did I make that up. LMAOOOOO. YOU ARE GETTING DESTROYED AGAINNNNNNNN. THROW IN THE TOWEL, FAT BOY!

Your quote:

So what you’re saying is the ABP detects EPO...by not detecting EPO. HAHAHAHA. GREAT! That’s exactly what WADA says. Here, I think their quotation here summarizes this well! Stop ducking it, son. Your DEFLECTIONS don't work with me...or anyone else:

IT DOES NOT DETECT EPO YOU IDIOT. EVEN YOU ARE SAYING "STRONG EVIDENCE OF EPO" CLOWN. WHY DO YOU THINK THEY GIVE ATHLETES THE CHANCE TO EXPLAIN IF THERE WAS ANOTHER CAUSE FOR THEIR VALUES BEING OFF LIKE A PATHOLOGICAL CONDITION. BECAUSE IT DOESN'T DETECT EPO SPECIFICALLY. I LOVE THAT MR. FOLLOW THE SCOPE CAN'T FOLLOW THE SCOPE NOW. IT SHOWS THAT I REALLY GOT TO YOU AND YOU ARE DESPERATE! HAAHAHAHHAAH. THIS IS EMBARRASSING FOR YOU. KEEP IT UP!!!!

By the way, your desperation is all for nothing if you keep declining the rematch. Why won’t you even mention it? Is it because I said we’d contact a mod first so as to inforce a perma Ban bet, since you didn’t honor the last bet. Hahahaha. You know you will get destroyed son. Step up and solidify your demise. I dare you, pvssy.

That was fuvvcking easy. Now tell us about your deflection. Why are you DEFLECTING from talking about how you DEFLECTED from threshold substances to threshold criteria?????

[CENTER]Seems it was all a big DEFLECTION from you, Deflector.

Stop ducking it, and EXPLAIN

Man, I'm sorry. I thought all this time you were just BSing and not stating the truth. Nope, you clearly are not understanding this. Sorry. You are confused by mixing up every time threshold substance versus a simple threshold type test!!!

That is why you kept on bringing up that dumb threshold substance list and continue to do so!!! LOL WOW!!!

I told you this from the time we agreed on the bet. I gave you an example of a threshold test. It can be as simple as T/E Ratio test.
          This test is done and it is a threshold type test but at the end of that test do you know how much drugs was used? NOPE!!!! So that answers several of your questions and makes it clear that you are CONFUSED!!!

You still went ahead and said there are no ratios, no thresholds, no ... none of that. Then I proved to you that there are and then you started saying otherwise .....

Again, in that specific case the panel was discussing that there is no amount of synthetic EPO that is acceptable, NOT that the test in itself is not a threshold type test.

80% threshold test or whatever the panel accepts is a test result where they feel comfortable enough that the athlete had synthetic EPO ..... That is what you are having a hard time comprehending!!!!

BOTH sides in that case called it a threshold type test but they didn't even have to call it .... its implied when they state that the SCORE or RATIO should be above or below a certain value. YOU ARE CONFUSED!!!!

Why are you trying to squirm yourself out of responding to my question ...... AGAIN?

AGAIN, YOUR COMPREHENSION is WAY OFF.

The WADA experts are right. Travestyny is WRONG!!!!

The WADA experts are not confused. WADA experts know that the test is a threshold type test and they know that it's not a test to indicate how much synthetic EPO is acceptable . That is what YOU INCORRECTLY KEEP ON SAYING!!!!

ABP:

Lets start with your statement that you quoted and laughed

Originally Posted by ADP02
          ABP does NOT determine the quantity of synthetic EPO that there is.
          WHAT WAS THAT???? THANK YOU. YOU JUST BODIED YOURSELF YOU IMBECILE

oh, and bodied yourself here, too!!!!

Travestyny

No. By your response, I'm continually getting to realize that you still are not getting it!!! EPO testing of just about any kind does NOT provide you with the quantity of synthetic EPO!!! Either direct or indirect EPO testing!!!

KABABADABABABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!

The rest of your stuff is fluff. So now "less likely" is supposed to trump "strong evidence"?

Again, read the quotes that I provided to you to shoot down what you stated. Sorry but you cannot get around this no matter how your DEFLECTING mind wants to look at it. Biological Passport approach to EPO detection ...... Ooooops!!!

IT NEVER SAYS THAT THEY USE THE ABP FOR EPO TESTING YOU MORON
          travestyny

Really? Read below

Quote:
          "Biological Passport approach to EPO detection is to count the number of immature red cells in the blood. This rises in a characteristic way with EPO supplementation and the effect is detectable for several weeks. It is also possible to look at iron metabolism. HB contains iron and the body has well-developed transport and storage systems for iron so that enough is available to constantly produce the red cells we need. If EPO stimulates red cell production then the levels of the iron storage protein, ferritin, fall."

Again, it is clear and WADA points it out that they are tackling EPO with various types of tests/strategies. Direct and indirect testing. ABP is indirect testing where by way of specific thresholds can indicate (strong evidence) that the athlete was using EPO. Is it that easy in each case? Nope but not even with direct testing is it easy!!! Ooops!!!

But what is important is that WADA has these tests/strategies in their arsenal and some of these tests are threshold type tests. Wada clearly brings up ABP testing as a way to detect EPO. Sorry!!!

Last edited by ADP02; 06-18-2018, 12:27 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
            Man, I'm sorry. I thought all this time you were just BSing and not stating the truth. Nope, you clearly are not understanding this. Sorry. You are confused by mixing up every time threshold substance versus a simple threshold type test!!!

I told you this from the time we agreed on the bet. I gave you an example of a threshold test. It can be as simple as T/E Ratio test.
            This test is done and it is a threshold type test but at the end of that test do you know how much drugs was used? NOPE!!!! So that answers several of your questions and makes it clear that you are CONFUSED!!!

You still went ahead and said there are no ratios, no thresholds, no ... none of that. Then I proved to you that there are and then you started saying otherwise .....

Again, in that specific case the panel was discussing that there is no amount of synthetic EPO that is acceptable, NOT that the test in itself is not a threshold type test.

80% threshold test or whatever the panel accepts is a test result where they feel comfortable enough that the athlete had synthetic EPO ..... That is what you are having a hard time comprehending!!!!

BOTH sides in that case called it a threshold type test but they didn't even have to call it .... its implied when they state that the SCORE or RATIO should be above or below a certain value. YOU ARE CONFUSED!!!!

Why are you trying to squirm yourself out of responding to my question ...... AGAIN?

AGAIN, YOUR COMPREHENSION is WAY OFF.

The WADA experts are right. Travestyny is WRONG!!!!

The WADA experts are not confused. WADA experts know that the test is a threshold type test and they know that it's not a test to indicate how much synthetic EPO is acceptable . That is what YOU INCORRECTLY KEEP ON SAYING!!!!

ABP:

Lets start with your statement that you quoted and laughed

No. By your response, I'm continually getting to realize that you still are not getting it!!! EPO testing of just about any kind does NOT provide you with the quantity of synthetic EPO!!! Either direct or indirect EPO testing!!!

KABABADABABABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!

The rest of your stuff is fluff. So now "less likely" is supposed to trump "strong evidence"?

Again, read the quotes that I provided to you to shoot down what you stated. Sorry but you cannot get around this no matter how your DEFLECTING mind wants to look at it. Biological Passport approach to EPO detection ...... Ooooops!!!

Really? Read below

Again, it is clear and WADA points it out that they are tackling EPO with various types of tests/strategies. Direct and indirect testing. ABP is indirect testing where by way of specific thresholds can indicate (strong evidence) that the athlete was using EPO. Is it that easy in each case? Nope but not even with direct testing is it easy!!! Ooops!!!

But what is important is that WADA has these tests/strategies in their arsenal and some of these tests are threshold type tests. Wada clearly brings up ABP testing as a way to detect EPO. Sorry!!!

You didn’t answer even 1 of my questions. Funny how I even said, “I bet you will ignore this...” and you ignored it, deflector!!!!

1. Explain what you meant by this, ADP.

Originally posted by ADP02
            2) The resulting data is validated against specific threshold criteria, when artificial EPO, in relation to naturally occurring EPO, exceeds threshold limits.
            Above, you said there is a threshold for naturally occurring EPO, and above this level, it points to artificial EPO.

That is EXACTLY what you are saying and that is FALSE. That cooks you no matter how you try to duck and dodge, because the Court of Arbitration for Sport, which WADA defers to, DIRECTLY DISAGREES WITH YOU!!!

There is no threshold above which it can be said there is non-human production of the substance
            EXPLAIN, YOUR STATEMENT, ADP02!

-----------------------------------------

2. You're still arguing about what was said about the BAP criteria. We both know the CAS said in reality, it is NOT a threshold, BUT ANSWER THIS FUVCCKING QUESTION: DOES THE BAP CRITERIA EVEN EXIST IN THE TD2014 DOCUMENT?

I'LL ANSWER IT FOR YOU. IT DOESN'T EXIST.

SO WHY THE FVVVCK DO YOU KEEP WRITING TO ME ABOUT WHAT WADA EXPERTS SAID ABOUT IT???? YOU'RE BASING YOUR ENTIRE ARGUMENT ON SOMETHING THAT DOESN'T EVEN EXIST IN THE RELEVANT DOCUMENT YOU ABSOLUTE IMBECILE.

EXPLAIN ADPO2.

By the way, to explain this to your dumb ass one more and hopefully the final time, the reason that the court said that EVEN THE BAP IS IN REALITY NOT A THRESHOLD is because a threshold is about an allowance. The BAP is not in fact concerned with an allowance. Thresholds can be approached and exceeded, AS YOU WROTE ABOVE. That is NOT what the BAP is about. The court clarified this explicitly. It is about AN IMAGE. A picture is taken, and based on that picture, they decide if they are looking at rEPO or not. That's it. There are no moving parts. If something can EXCEED something, as you mentioned above, then it can also drop below it. The court is saying NOTHING IS EXCEEDING ANYTHING. The image just is what it is! rEPO doesn't approach and exceed a threshold, as you incorrectly stated above. There is NO THRESHOLD. There is simply an image.

But don't even answer to that. You're just going to hurt yourself because you've proven numerous times that you can't understand it. So just go with the first part of this section and tell me if the BAP is in the TD2014EPO or not. DON'T DUCK IT!

3. Oh, and about the ABP, explain why you are deflecting to it when you said this:

Originally posted by ADP02
            1) EPO testing has thresholds for substances that vary depending on the action of the drug, and whether it occurs naturally, among other reasons. EPO occurs naturally in the body, in addition to when it is taken by an athlete. Threshold testing data must show artificial EPO specifically.
            YOUR OWN WORDS. THRESHOLD TESTING DATA MUST SHOW ARTIFICIAL EPO SPECIFICALLY.

DOES THE ABP SHOW ARTIFICIAL EPO SPECIFICALLY? YES OR NO. DON'T DUCK THIS!!!!!

EXPLAIN, YOUR STATEMENT, ADP02!

OH...AND HERE IS THE STATEMENT SAYING THAT ABP DOES NOT TEST FOR SPECIFIC SUBSTANCES. COMPLETE WITH A LINK. WHERE'S YOUR LINK AT, HUH?

The fundamental principle of the Athlete Biological Passport (ABP) is to monitor selected biological variables over time that indirectly reveal the effects of doping rather than attempting to detect the doping substance or method itself.
            https://www.wada-ama.org/en/athlete-biological-passport
            SEND YOUR LINK! LET'S COMPARE NOTES AND SEE IF YOURS SAYS IT DETECTS ARTIFICIAL EPO SPECIFICALLY LIKE YOU SAID ABOVE. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!

4. Then explain how the entire 90 page challenge in which I curb stomped your dumb ass 4-0 started because of your DEFLECTION:

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
            This is not a discussion on Threshold substance
            Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
            Sample A is a mixture of those 2 urine samples. There the second is diluting the initial one.

b) Threshold substances, there can be traces but the delay and dilution will drive down the numbers
            Doesn't that proves you are a deflector.

EXPLAIN, YOUR STATEMENTS, ADP02!

5.Finally, DO YOU WANT A REMATCH? STEP UP OR PVSSY OUT. WHAT IS YOUR ANSWER??? I BET YOU PVSSY OUT BECAUSE I OWN YOUR SOUL, MRS. 4-0 LOSER. BAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. KABOOOOOOOOOOM BlTCH!

ISN'T IT ABOUT TIME THAT YOU SEND ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE ASKING ME FOR A DRAW AGAIN? YOU KNOW...EXACTLY LIKE YOU DID LAST TIME!!!!!

Last edited by travestyny; 06-18-2018, 08:04 PM.

Comment

• Watch and weep.

Floyd objectively lost.

Comment

• 3 years later and ya'll are still crying?

Comment

• Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                  3 years later and ya'll are still crying?
                  Three years and 2.5 weeks... they could be fishing up a degree is azz clownery by now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                    Three years and 2.5 weeks... they could be fishing up a degree is azz clownery by now.
                    Pac-Man fans still shook, Mayweather took him to school

Comment

• Lol ADP02 still doesn't know the difference OR significance between the ABP monitoring for EPO and specific target testing for EPO.

"Passport thingy"

Smh.

Last time I was schooling him on ABP and CIR testing for testosterone, he bowed out gracefully never to return to the thread.

ADP02 - I see through your bullshlt, and there are recent studies proving 100% EPO detection despite hyperhydration when target tested.

Comment

Working...
                      X