No announcement yet.

Does AJ have the Classic HGH/Roid Gut?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
    This is my hypothesis on partially why he's ducking Wilder cuz he knows that VADA WBC program don't play and will catch ya @$$ slipping!

Notice ever since he been in "negotiations" with Team Wilder, he's been slimming down a lot!

And don't no one says cuz he wants to improve stamina, he threw more punches than Parker in 12 rounds and didn't look tired!

He knows he gotta clean up for the day he ever finds the balls to sign and fight Wilder!
    Very true. Its not Wilder AJ is scared of, its those random, unannounced ped tests he is avoiding like the plague. He literally turned down his own deal to avoid the tests. Not once, but twice!

Comment

They're all on the juice at HW. If you believe otherwise you are very naive.

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
        This is my hypothesis on partially why he's ducking Wilder cuz he knows that VADA WBC program don't play and will catch ya @$$ slipping!

Notice ever since he been in "negotiations" with Team Wilder, he's been slimming down a lot!

And don't no one says cuz he wants to improve stamina, he threw more punches than Parker in 12 rounds and didn't look tired!

He knows he gotta clean up for the day he ever finds the balls to sign and fight Wilder!
        And that is why Hearn keeps stalling the fight. They have to make sure AJ is clean. A dirty test murders his reputation whereas when Wilder KOs him, his rep gets involuntary man slaughter

Comment

I don’t know and don’t want to call him a Cheater until he proven to be dirty

But I will say would anyone be suprised if he popped

It’s by no means conclusive but Just looking at pictures and videos from 2012 /2013 how much his body has changed is pretty startling

Comment

Originally posted by tonysoprano View Post
            They're all on the juice at HW. If you believe otherwise you are very naive.
            I'd take a look at Wilder's body, and the fact that he's been part of 24/7 VADA for the last 5+ years.

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
              I don’t know and don’t want to call him a Cheater until he proven to be dirty

But I will say would anyone be suprised if he popped

It’s by no means conclusive but Just looking at pictures and videos from 2012 /2013 how much his body has changed is pretty startling
              Joshua is not smart enough to be able to detect and plan all these things. Remember the IFL Video the guy struggled to work out
              60 Percent of 100.

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                ... AJ isn't enrolled with VADA... instead, he's enrolled with BBBofC -- which does random testing... once in a blue moon, it seems...
                Does the WBA VADA programme not exist then .. ?

Comment

Originally posted by techliam View Post
                  Does the WBA VADA programme not exist then .. ?
                  ... Klitschko and Joshua were enrolled with VADA for about 2 months...

... as about the Parker fight, Hearn is quoted as stating (on Jan 16, 2018):

“We are also with UKAD, through the British Boxing Board of Control and that's 365 days a year, random, whereabouts testing.

“The last three or four fights we have been test eight times in camp by UKAD and WADA over a 12-week period.

“We are also on 365 days a year testing for the WBA. People ask 'why is he not on the WBC [testing programme] but he is not a WBC fighter. The WBA now have 365 days testing and he pays for additional for random testing and the UKAD.

“He is the one pushing for a clean sport.”

Comment

He certainly looks it in the third photo. I find all of his trips to Dubai in between fights quite dubious.

Comment

Originally posted by White Willie View Post
                      Yes, and he will probably "pass" any drug test out there. There are still morons out there who don't realize that "anti-doping" agencies are just another layer of politics.
                      UK anti-doping only have a budget of £4m a year. Nobody there is rich. I'm sure a few back handers would be more than welcome..

Comment

Working...
                      X