No announcement yet.

Rate The Last Film You Saw!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Outworn View Post
    Call me a puss but i hate movies which are too gory like hostel and cannibal holocaust.

What are some of your favorite horrors bruva? Might check them out if i haven't seen em.

Last horror i watched was Invasion of the Body Snatchers which was meh to me.
    cannibal holocaust was the most fucked up movie i've seen, obviously due to the animal cruelty. that poor turtle, those poor monkey (they were actually two, they needed to do that scene twice so they ended up killing two monkeys)

Comment

• Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
      cannibal holocaust was the most fucked up movie i've seen, obviously due to the animal cruelty. that poor turtle, those poor monkey (they were actually two, they needed to do that scene twice so they ended up killing two monkeys)
      I stopped the movie during the turtle killing scene. Hear from a friend that there's a rape scene too but didn't try to watch that.

Were the killing real? I thought the filmmakers said the killings ain't real but i might be wrong.

I managed to watch hostel till the end but not with cannibal holocaust.

Comment

I stopped the movie during the turtle killing scene. Hear from a friend that there's a rape scene too but didn't try to watch that.

Were the killing real? I thought the filmmakers said the killings ain't real but i might be wrong.

I managed to watch hostel till the end but not with cannibal holocaust.
        yes, the deaths are real. if i'm not mistaken there were no animal rights back then. but yeah, those animals were killed for the movie. the director was a complete dick

Comment

Call me a puss but i hate movies which are too gory like hostel and cannibal holocaust.

What are some of your favorite horrors bruva? Might check them out if i haven't seen em.

Last horror i watched was Invasion of the Body Snatchers which was meh to me.
          like i said, im a gore hound ...

with that in mind -

inside (french version)
          night/dawn/day/land/diary living dead
          fri 13 1-4
          halloween 1 and 2
          NOES 1 and dream warrior
          high tension
          i saw the devil (chinese flick)
          bloody reunion/to sir with love (chinese flick)
          pontypool
          the thing (orig and remake)
          evil dead 1 and remake
          jaws 1 and 2
          green room (2015)
          saw 1-5
          phantasm 1 and 2
          the strangers (strangely, no gore and low body count)
          identity
          frailty
          alien and aliens
          borderland
          the town that dreaded sundown (remake)
          i spit on your grave (remake)
          maniac (remake)
          the mutilator
          hills have eyes 1 (remake)
          cube 1
          an american werewolf in london
          henry, serial killer
          childs play 1 and 2
          let the right one in
          let me in (^ remake)
          drag me to hell was actually pretty good
          re animator
          the host (chinese monster flick)
          the shining
          misery (another low body count flick i like)
          goodnight mommy
          slither
          cloverfield
          the latest king kong
          jurassic park 1 and 2
          sunshine
          all 4 screams
          the cottage (comedy horror)
          severance
          hell raiser 1
          assault on precinct 13
          the car
          the fog (original. wish it had a higher body count )
          vacancy 1
          joy ride 1
          the descent
          all of the hannibal flicks
          seven
          last house on the left (remake)
          mothers day (remake)
          freaks
          the prowler
          the blob (remake)
          xyx the killing gene
          funny games
          ravenous
          the belko experiment
          inhuman resources/redd inc

Comment

• Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
            yes, the deaths are real. if i'm not mistaken there were no animal rights back then. but yeah, those animals were killed for the movie. the director was a complete dick
            I remember he was caught by the police for animal cruelty but subsequently released cos he said the killing ain't real but i could be wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
              like i said, im a gore hound ...

with that in mind -

inside (french version)
              night/dawn/day/land/diary living dead
              fri 13 1-4
              halloween 1 and 2
              NOES 1 and dream warrior
              high tension
              i saw the devil (chinese flick)
              bloody reunion/to sir with love (chinese flick)
              pontypool
              the thing (orig and remake)
              evil dead 1 and remake
              jaws 1 and 2
              green room (2015)
              saw 1-5
              phantasm 1 and 2
              the strangers (strangely, no gore and low body count)
              identity
              frailty
              alien and aliens
              borderland
              the town that dreaded sundown (remake)
              i spit on your grave (remake)
              maniac (remake)
              the mutilator
              hills have eyes 1 (remake)
              cube 1
              an american werewolf in london
              henry, serial killer
              childs play 1 and 2
              let the right one in
              let me in (^ remake)
              drag me to hell was actually pretty good
              re animator
              the host (chinese monster flick)
              the shining
              misery (another low body count flick i like)
              goodnight mommy
              slither
              cloverfield
              the latest king kong
              jurassic park 1 and 2
              sunshine
              all 4 screams
              the cottage (comedy horror)
              severance
              hell raiser 1
              assault on precinct 13
              the car
              the fog (original. wish it had a higher body count )
              vacancy 1
              joy ride 1
              the descent
              all of the hannibal flicks
              seven
              last house on the left (remake)
              mothers day (remake)
              freaks
              the prowler
              the blob (remake)
              xyx the killing gene
              funny games
              ravenous
              the belko experiment
              inhuman resources/redd inc
              Haha.. Thats an impressive list. I've watched a couple of them. Will take a look at others i've not heard off.

Comment

Haha.. Thats an impressive list. I've watched a couple of them. Will take a look at others i've not heard off.
                what kinds of horror do you prefer, home boy

btw, i really liked triangle. what were the other ones ? coherence ?

Comment

what kinds of horror do you prefer, home boy

btw, i really liked triangle. what were the other ones ? coherence ?
                  Horrors or mind fooking flicks?

My favorite horrors - Rosemary's Baby, The Witch, The Others, The Mist, Oculus, Sinister (Sinister 2 wasn't too bad imo), You're Next (you will love this) and some that you mention like Nightmare on Elm Street 3, Frailty, The Descent 1 & 2, Identity etc. I Saw The Devil is Korean not Chinese

Mind fooking flick are imo like Coherence, Enemy, The Machinist, Predestination, Pi, Time Crimes, The Usual Suspect, The Butterfly Effects, Exam, Time Lapse (underrated Back To The Future kinda flick) and one i just watched recently The Invisible Guest (Spanish flick)

Have you seen 10 Cloverfield Lane? Its like the Green Room but i like 10 Cloverfield Lane slighly better (Mary Elizabeth Winstead definitely helped and now that i mention her i enjoyed Final Destination Series too doe i only watched the first three )

Comment

Horrors or mind fooking flicks?

My favorite horrors - Rosemary's Baby, The Witch, The Others, The Mist, Oculus, Sinister (Sinister 2 wasn't too bad imo), You're Next (you will love this) and some that you mention like Nightmare on Elm Street 3, Frailty, The Descent 1 & 2, Identity etc. I Saw The Devil is Korean not Chinese

Mind fooking flick are imo like Coherence, Enemy, The Machinist, Predestination, Pi, Time Crimes, The Usual Suspect, The Butterfly Effects, Exam, Time Lapse (underrated Back To The Future kinda flick) and one i just watched recently The Invisible Guest (Spanish flick)

Have you seen 10 Cloverfield Lane? Its like the Green Room but i like 10 Cloverfield Lane slighly better (Mary Elizabeth Winstead definitely helped and now that i mention her i enjoyed Final Destination Series too doe i only watched the first three )
                    horror and mind fawks are right up my alley (no h0m0 ).

oculus wasnt bad, come to think of it and youre next was good. i either havent seen or was too young/distracted to remember seeing the rest in that 1st paragraph....will check them out.

i saw clove lane and remember not liking it. sometimes a 2nd viewing is needed
                    have you seen the 3rd part ???

how could i forget the FD series...i liked them all cept the nascar one.

saw enemy.....fnck jake and that giant spider, right in their asses (but in a good way)
                    exam was interesting
                    pi was just too off the wall
                    time laspe reminds me of a twilight zone episode where 3 losers steal a camera that takes pictures 10 seconds into the future. will check it out.
                    the butterfly effects..ashton, doe !!! dunno if i can do it
                    the invisible guest sounds interesting.

Comment

horror and mind fawks are right up my alley (no h0m0 ).

oculus wasnt bad, come to think of it and youre next was good. i either havent seen or was too young/distracted to remember seeing the rest in that 1st paragraph....will check them out.

i saw clove lane and remember not liking it. sometimes a 2nd viewing is needed
                      have you seen the 3rd part ???

how could i forget the FD series...i liked them all cept the nascar one.

saw enemy.....fnck jake and that giant spider, right in their asses (but in a good way)
                      exam was interesting
                      pi was just too off the wall
                      time laspe reminds me of a twilight zone episode where 3 losers steal a camera that takes pictures 10 seconds into the future. will check it out.
                      the butterfly effects..ashton, doe !!! dunno if i can do it
                      the invisible guest sounds interesting.
                      I didn't even realize that there was a third. I watched the green room and cloverfield lane not too long apart and liking cloverfield lane just a little bit more (the dog from the green room doe). Cloverfield lane was like 2 movies in 1. First was trying to escape the house then battling the alien monster after that.

Cloverfield and Cloverfield Lane doesn't look like they are from the same series. The first was more similar to Godzilla.

Give the butterfly effect a try, if you don't like it then i will avoid giving similar movie to that as a recommendation.

I forgot mentioning The Exorcist, The Exorcism of Emily Rose and 1408 as favorite horrors well. The Mothman Prophecies was pretty weird as well but i've to give that a second look. Wonder if you have watched it?

Anyway i'll say watch The Machinist soon if you can. Christian Bale is a "beast" or a should i say the total opposite of a beast.
                      Last edited by Outworn; 06-15-2018, 08:49 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X