Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Alvarez Announces VADA Will Test Him for PEDs Year-Round

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seems like the cycle is ending...

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
      Finally he does what boxing should expect him to do.
      I saw enough, I'm done with this dude.

Comment

Originally posted by jri9d0 View Post
        Too late you already did another cycle.
        For a September fight?

Comment

Originally posted by Verus View Post
          For a September fight?
          No, for the fishnet stockings sale at Victoria Secret.

Comment

Originally posted by -Johannes- View Post
            Why does everything have to be negative? Couldn't they just be working out details? Not everything is done as simplistic as might you think. This is great news for both fan bases. It's great news for boxing.
            His team told the wbc they wouldnt sign last week. They also stated to the press that they would do vada only when the GGG fight was signed. Not 365. So, it's negative cuz it is what it is and you clearly arent aware of recent events I just explained.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
              Canelo Alvarez announced through his Twitter account Tuesday afternoon that he has signed a contract to participate year-round in the Voluntary Anti-Doping Association's testing program for performance-enhancing drugs.
              [Click Here To Read More]

the cry-baby golov-b1tches will be gutted

what will they have to cry about now ?

what excuses will they give when Golovkin still refuses to sign ?

these..... are the days of our lives loooool

Comment

Glad Canelo did this. Hopefully this becomes the norm for all champions and fighters.

Hopefully this will at least start the process of a GGG and Canelo rematch in September. If not they move on and hopefully square off down the road.

As long as he tests clean going forward and wins championships it will eventually repair his image down the road.

Comment

Canelo again is showing up his detractors

Canelo is a pioneer for boxing and no one can't deny it.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
                    His team told the wbc they wouldnt sign last week. They also stated to the press that they would do vada only when the GGG fight was signed. Not 365. So, it's negative cuz it is what it is and you clearly arent aware of recent events I just explained.
                    It's pretty clear that Canelo and his team don't care about what the WBC wants like AT ALL. They've demonstrated it more than once, that should be pretty obvious. The fact that he's doing year round testing is a pretty good thing for the possible rematch. I don't understand why you people keep b*tching as if you wanted Canelo to keep acting shady instead of doing more than what it's actually required.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
                      They had to remove you from rankings you ****er. Three days later you sign up lol.
                      Lol he doesn't care about wbc rankings, the wbc will beg him again even make a special belt

Comment

Working...
                      X