No announcement yet.

SuperFly2 card UK stream

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SuperFly2 card UK stream

RINGTV.COM WILL STREAM SUPERFLY2 CO-MAIN EVENTS IN THE U.K.

British boxing fans have been ridden with angst and anxiety for weeks on the lack of U.K. TV coverage of tonight’s anticipated SuperFly2 card from The Forum in Inglewood, California. Those fans will be pleased to know that the three co-main events — Srisaket Sor Rungvisai vs. Juan Francisco Estrada, Carlos Cuadras vs. McWilliams Arroyo and Donnie Nietes vs. Juan Carlos Reveco — will be streamed live on RingTV.com beginning at 6:30 p.m. PT/9:30 p.m. ET.

The Sor Rungvisai-Estrada main event for THE RING magazine and WBC 115-pound titles is one of the best matchups made so far in 2018 and is expected to be a fight of the year candidate. “SuperFly2” is brought to you by Tom Loeffler’s 360 Boxing Promotions. The live streams are brought to you by RingTV.

The live broadcast of the three co-main events will ONLY be available in the U.K., not in the U.S. (where those fights will air live on HBO) or elsewhere in the world. Commentary by David Bontempo and former featherweight champ Kevin Kelley.

Pretty cool that they're doing that, if there is any night owls who want to catch it

Comment

About time. We're usually the ones left high and dry.

Comment

https://livestream.com/accounts/14802340/events/8072442

Comment

know imma fall asleep

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
              Pretty cool that they're doing that, if there is any night owls who want to catch it
              Good of 'em. A year or two ago I would have been all over it... every Saturday and Sunday morning would see the grey light of dawn falling through the curtains on me nodding over the tail end of a stream... then the baby came... ha ha nuff said. These days I can't get enough time in bed, man.

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
                Good of 'em. A year or two ago I would have been all over it... every Saturday and Sunday morning would see the grey light of dawn falling through the curtains on me nodding over the tail end of a stream... then the baby came... ha ha nuff said. These days I can't get enough time in bed, man.
                Same here mate. I used to stay up for them all, i struggle these days.
                I'll probably try find a download when i wake up tomorrow. Just got to remember to stay off social media so i don't see the results.

Comment

Thanks for the links and posts guys.

Comment

Working...
                  X