No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder Set For Belfast Ringside Berth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
    AJ refused to let Wilder in the ring. Fury wants Wilder in the ring. Shows who really wants the fight.
    what proof do you have of that rather than believing the shît he spews like an uneducated donkey..and I'm a fan of wilder in the ring not outside though..but on a real,stop being a děckrider without proof and tell ur man to sign the contract April 13th..down goes wilder!

Comment

Originally posted by famicommander View Post
      It's going to be his third fight after the layoff, not his first. How many tune ups does he need?

Floyd came off a two year layoff to fight freaking Marquez in his first fight back.
      True, but I think because Fury didn't take care of his body the way Floyd did. Floyd is always in shape.

Comment

Originally posted by famicommander View Post
        It's going to be his third fight after the layoff, not his first. How many tune ups does he need?

Floyd came off a two year layoff to fight freaking Marquez in his first fight back.
        he had a fight before or after seferi?..check your sources before coming on here..besides not everybody come off a two year layoff and whoop ass,cash fat checks and retire with an unprecedented record

Comment

Wilder probably read the thread title and called Finkel up and asked him if he was helping a woman if she goes into labor !

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
            Wilder probably read the thread title and called Finkel up and asked him if he was helping a woman if she goes into labor !
            Lame ass joke bruh let me guess you must be fr the uk

Comment

Fury has yet to lose his belts in the ring. GayJ is a paper champ.

Comment

Originally posted by skinnystev View Post
                the best opponent that birdlegs has ever faced a monumental assignment and one he cannot win
                A guy named skinny Steve calling a 6’6 powerpuncher birdlegs lol

Comment

I respect Fury for this.

He won't have a restraining order on Wilder to keep him from getting into the ring, like coward Hearn and Gay J did.

Comment

You mean like Wilder blocked Big Baby with security for getting in the ring after the Ortiz fight ... or shall we pretend that didn't happen , like Wilders boxing record , i'm suprised the LDBC haven't tried to nuke boxrec.

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                    I respect Fury for this.

He won't have a restraining order on Wilder to keep him from getting into the ring, like coward Hearn and Gay J did.
                    .................................................. ..........

Comment

I can't wait to watch fury get brutally destroyed by Wilder. AJ will say f showtime I'm fighting on Dazn. Lol. Oh wait.. he already did that. What a loose booty bi tch!

Comment

Working...
                      X