Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Same people who praised Floyds A side behaviour now critique Joshua doing the same?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bluebeam View Post
    ortiz 1.2 million
    maidana 800k
    guerrero 800k

joshua aint on that level

oscar never sold 2 million ppvs before or after he fought floyd.

canelo never sold 2 million ppv before or after he fought floyd.

cotto never sold 1 million ppv without pac or floyd on the bill.

floyd sold more tham 2 million without oscar and canelo. and he sold 1 million without cotto.

i hear people trying to give those guys ppv credit, but what are there numbers without floyd?

cotto was a big ticket seller, not a big ppv seller. he was averaging about 300k ppv's

same for canelo. canelo just sold his first 1 million ppv's in 2017
    If you don't think Floyd's opponents helped with the PPV buys, then I don't know what to tell you.

Joshua sold 1.5 million buys for the Wlad fight. He also gets close to a million buys with the others, so he's not far off Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
      Well Josh was paying wilder more than floyd ever payed his opponents.?
      So nobody can defend wilder when he's only fought one decent opponent of late.
      What opponents are you talking about? And nobody has to defend Wilder. Joshua is the ****en coward. Everyone knows this. And I'm talking Gary Oldman screaming "Everyone"!!! Lmao

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
        Why are people like this?

As soon as someone compare someone to Floyd they pull out this ****** logic.

AJ might not be as big a star as Floyd yet, but the comparison makes sense.

FYI Joshua's last 3 fights have averaged more than a million homes on PPV.

so actual facts equal ****** logic?

only on boxingscene

all i did was give you facts, not my opinion.
        Last edited by bluebeam; 07-04-2018, 09:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
          If you don't think Floyd's opponents helped with the PPV buys, then I don't know what to tell you.

Joshua sold 1.5 million buys for the Wlad fight. He also gets close to a million buys with the others, so he's not far off Floyd.

the opponents help for sure, but those opponents never did as many buys against anybody else.

where as floyd did numbers with and without those opponents

Comment

How the hell would anyone know the correct amount if they never fought each other in their prime? No one knows how much until everything is added up at the end. But what I do know is that it would have been the biggest grossing fight in history. So yeah, Floyd turned down the biggest payday in history. They're just the facts. If not, tell me which fight either drew bigger money or would have?

we know that AJ turned down 50 million and they didnt fight. we know the exact amount and he didnt fight wilder so what are you talking about?

in 2010 floyd vs pacquaio doesnt do 4 million buys.
            the fight wasnt as big of a deal in 2010 that it was in 2015.

and we dont know if it would have did the 2.5 million ppv buys that floyd vs oscar did.

so there is no proof that the fight would have been the biggest fight in history in 2010.

there is proof that AJ turned down 50 million which is the biggest purse in heavyweight history . thats a fact.

pac vs may in 2010 is opinion. it was a 50/50 split. was that 30 million a piece? was that 50 million a piece? we dont know.

and keep in mind floyd was coming off of beating marquez. he made a little over 20 million for that fight. thats not the biggest purse in boxing history at that time. so we dont know if pac vs may in 2010 is what u say it would have been.

floyd didnt get the biggest guarantee in boxing history until 2012. 32 million against cotto. then 41 million against canelo in 2013. then 120 million vs pacquiao in 2015.
            Last edited by bluebeam; 07-04-2018, 10:00 AM.

Comment

we know that AJ turned down 50 million and they didnt fight. we know the exact amount and he didnt fight wilder so what are you talking about?

in 2010 floyd vs pacquaio doesnt do 4 million buys.
              the fight wasnt as big of a deal in 2010 that it was in 2015.

and we dont know if it would have did the 2.5 million ppv buys that floyd vs oscar did.

so there is no proof that the fight would have been the biggest fight in history in 2010.

there is proof that AJ turned down 50 million which is the biggest purse in heavyweight history . thats a fact.

pac vs may in 2010 is opinion. it was a 50/50 split. was that 30 million a piece? was that 50 million a piece? we dont know.

and keep in mind floyd was coming off of beating marquez. he made a little over 20 million for that fight. thats not the biggest purse in boxing history at that time. so we dont know if pac vs may in 2010 is what u say it would have been.

floyd didnt get the biggest guarantee in boxing history until 2012. 32 million against cotto. then 41 million against canelo in 2013. then 120 million vs pacquiao in 2015.
              If you believe Joshua/Wilder would be the biggest grossing fight in history then you're more deluded than I thought. That is a load of complete nonsense.

You think People were happier to watch Floyd past his best and Pac way past his best, to fighting in their prime? Is that your argument?

Delete this entire post, it clearly shows you to be deranged. No one with any sense could write such absolute ****.

Comment

Because Wilder is American and Joshua is British. Personally I couldn't care if people want to support their local fighter provided that they come out and admit it. Some of the excuses about not supporting AJ is pathetic

Comment

so actual facts equal ****** logic?

only on boxingscene

all i did was give you facts, not my opinion.
                  Do you understand that a comparison doesn't mean they have achieved the same?

It's a comparison..

Comment

1.5 ppv's at what price?? you have to look at the numbers...

Comment

mays resume speaks for itself. people bash him for not knowing how to read but there was no better promoter than him.

Comment

Working...
                      X