Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by anthonydavid11 View Post
    **** is getting serious...

Comment

leave tank alone!!!!! he just a kid doe....

Comment

GOATmachenko got these boys shook

Comment

Originally posted by RussTBE View Post
          GOATmachenko got these boys shook
          Did Arum send an offer to Davis? Did Davis refuse? Wake me up when that happens.

Comment

Sweet! I got the site on my favorites now. When I come across another gem, I'll be able to share it here. IT can be challenging.

Very cool when you learn how to do new **** doe.

Wow really, you only just found at how after 7000 posts or so? Not judging, I only found out how to embed a video link (is embed the right word?)

The image in the OP ain't showing again btw doe -

Comment

Loma skill will be too much to anyone from 130-147. They should stay away from loma of they don't want to be embarrassed just like what he did to a so called master boxer rigo.

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
                Wow really, you only just found at how after 7000 posts or so? Not judging, I only found out how to embed a video link (is embed the right word?)

The image in the OP ain't showing again btw doe -
                Nah, man.

I've shared tons of photos of course.

Just when I see a photo on like FB or some other website with no url to it where it will load on here is the problem. It was the first time I gave a pic a url. Most of them come with them from like Google images which is easy. I used photobucket to load this one which may be the problem. I'll use that site you spoke of next time.

Comment

Nah, man.

I've shared tons of photos of course.

Just when I see a photo on like FB or some other website with no url to it where it will load on here is the problem. It was the first time I gave a pic a url. Most of them come with them from like Google images which is easy. I used photobucket to load this one which may be the problem. I'll use that site you spoke of next time.
                  You can also 'quote post' on here, and then copy the image from my post, and then edit your original post and paste it into there.

Comment

Floyd doesn't want his young star Tank get embarassed, that's why he said there is no rush.

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
                      You can also 'quote post' on here, and then copy the image from my post, and then edit your original post and paste it into there.
                      Ok, I copied your URL and edited the original post.

It looks good on my end, but we'll see...

Comment

Working...
                      X