Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friend of mine's having a problem with a guy in his department...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friend of mine's having a problem with a guy in his department...

They work together in a design team, but, as he tells me, "this other guy's a total fucking tool... he couldn't design a shit out of his ass. I'm the one doing all the great work, then I look over and he's drawn something that looks like a 7-year-old kid off the special bus has given it a go."

I asked him if he'd tried speaking to his colleague, but he said he had once, and gave up.

"It's pointless," he told me, "the guy's such a tard you even have to tell him to wipe his own ass after he takes a shit, and he spends all day slacking off, posting on the internet. I looked over his shoulder the other day and he was asking people if it was better to have a Facebook account or get laid. He's a total fuck trumpet."

I asked him what the other guy thought of him, but he didn't regard him that highly tbh.

"I'm sure he won't do anything," he said, "the guy's a total fuggen BETA... he'll probably just cry about me and then try and scratch my car or something, a real bitch move."

I just shook my head, and offered him my condolences. I dunno who this guy he works with is, but he sounds like a complete asshole tbh.

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
    They work together in a design team, but, as he tells me, "this other guy's a total fucking tool... he couldn't design a shit out of his ass. I'm the one doing all the great work, then I look over and he's drawn something that looks like a 7-year-old kid off the special bus has given it a go."

I asked him if he'd tried speaking to his colleague, but he said he had once, and gave up.

"It's pointless," he told me, "the guy's such a tard you even have to tell him to wipe his own ass after he takes a shit, and he spends all day slacking off, posting on the internet. I looked over his shoulder the other day and he was asking people if it was better to have a Facebook account or get laid. He's a total fuck trumpet."

I asked him what the other guy thought of him, but he didn't regard him that highly tbh.

"I'm sure he won't do anything," he said, "the guy's a total fuggen BETA... he'll probably just cry about me and then try and scratch my car or something, a real bitch move."

I just shook my head, and offered him my condolences. I dunno who this guy he works with is, but he sounds like a complete asshole tbh.
    You need to skullfuk the ugly little bastard yippee kay ayyy style.

Rip his throat out Annie. You legendary Hitman.

Offer him a wheelchair lifetime warranty afterwards. And a subscription to the Neanderthal Times.

Comment

Originally posted by King Arthur View Post
      You need to skullfuk the ugly little bastard yippee kay ayyy style.

Rip his throat out Annie. You legendary Hitman.

Offer him a wheelchair lifetime warranty afterwards. And a subscription to the Neanderthal Times.
      Two years old now, no idea what it was about now.

Presumably someone had posted a thread about an office situation and I was doing a parody of it from their colleague's POV, but it's a bit weak, innit?

Comment

Presumably someone had posted a thread about an office situation and I was doing a parody of it from their colleague's POV, but it's a bit weak, innit?
        Hahaha none of you're material is weak bro. You offer a unique insight into society. I especially enjoy the two Manchester slags thread.

Comment

I wonder if it was one of my s h i t t y threads, where a Japanese boss was giving me a hard time, so I left a floater in the toilet?
          Then the next day there was a memo put up in the office about flushing after dropping a turd?

I know they knew it was me, but passively had to communicate to me, that leaving a massive triple coiler and not flushing was inappropriate.

Comment

Originally posted by King Arthur View Post
            Hahaha none of you're material is weak bro. You offer a unique insight into society. I especially enjoy the two Manchester slags thread.

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
            I wonder if it was one of my s h i t t y threads, where a Japanese boss was giving me a hard time, so I left a floater in the toilet?
            Then the next day there was a memo put up in the office about flushing after dropping a turd?

I know they knew it was me, but passively had to communicate to me, that leaving a massive triple coiler and not flushing was inappropriate.
            There's a reference to keying a car, which seems deliberate. I guess if I could be bothered, I'd track the day this was posted, and see what else was posted on the same day, but really, who cares?

I did one about Reed that was better than this, i think. But devoid of context it's all meaningless, innit?

Comment

it's parody about this thread lol

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=715547

Comment

Working...
              X