You replaced chollo vista as BSL biggest troll, quite sad

Comment

Originally posted by Tankdestroyer View Post
      You replaced chollo vista as BSL biggest troll, quite sad
      “Tankdestroyer” you sound like a ps4 username a 6 year old with use

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
        “Tankdestroyer” you sound like a ps4 username a 6 year old with use
        It may seem that way to you, but I didn't name my alt after another man's name, that's just plain pathetic

Comment

**** that b*tch her twitter is protected cuz she'll know shell get hammered with facts.....

also this is on her page:

"academic, cook & jewelry maker, working to be a critical writer on yoga, & decolonizing US Religious History... tweets are my own"

decolonizing us religious history???

oh and this is that wolf lady getting ready to teach yoga to.... guess who? yup white people

fuggin hypocrites

Comment

That pinche Yoga is nothinggg.. I was deported again and peoples dont care..

But I dont care. That wall not gonna be built. I'll be back in a couple of week. It was nice seeing mi familia again in Chihuahua, but I can make muchas mas dinero in the USA pendejos.... and I dont get in trouble when they catch me. I just take a vacation back to Chihuahua and eat mi tios tamales.

chingao

Comment

A coward and a bum

Comment

Most of the time the phrase 'cultural appropriation' is involved, I find that I don't understand what the issue is.
                Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 08-08-2018, 10:30 AM.

Comment

The only five star thread Jewcuck has ever had - why vitya?

Because I decided it was mine. I decided that this because he has been texting my late friend's younger sister who I've been emailing from time to time since his tragic passing last year (automobile accident).

She says that she hates herself and wants to be dead just like her brother everytime she sends me nude pictures.

So with her saying suicidal shіt like that, I got no choice but to compliment her everytime I reply which in turn makes her that think I'm enjoying the **** anus pоrnography that she's sending.

Comment

The girls who attend that school are troubled teens who have been either raped, molested, charged with a criminal felony, or just too promiscuis to attend regular school (with boys).

I heard them hoes are down to suck, shіt, and eat ass.

Comment

TS told BostonGuy he was black

Comment

Working...
                      X