Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Orlando Salido Arrested, Alleged To Have Stolen 16 Cans of Beer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by A.K View Post
    I saw solido in a street fight before drunk af at some bar In eagle rock/echo park area years ago and he was wasted, they were trying to jump him and he was knocking everyone out until some security peppered sprayed him and he ran off.
    More details please

Comment

You can tell that Salido is a hard drinker

Comment

LMFAO!!! WAR Salido!!

Comment

Crime wave in Mexico underway because earlier in the day a fat redhead was spotted stealing tacos from a taco truck while a cross dresser distracted the owners by putting on a show they will never forget

Comment

Ouch, not looking good for Loma's record. All Salido has to do now is fiddle some little kid and Loma will never be in the ATG discussion.

Comment

Originally posted by H-Tok View Post
              The man lost it when Roman TKO'ed that a$s smh
              Salido had been kind of "poker bluffing" with Arum and Lomachenko' camp, refusing their offers, acting like he didn't need that fight and demanding higher and higher paycheck. I'm more than sure that his plan was to become a champion in the fight with Roman and after that to have a "megafight" with Lomachenko as the last fight in his (Salido's) career. But then things started to go wrong. First of all, the boxing association (I don't remember now which one it was) denied that fight of a title shot (I won't be surprised if Uncle Bob was at play there, LOL) and then Salido even lost to Roman... Everything had gone terribly wrong, he overbluffed it and was left with nothing... Men frequently start drinking in situations like this...

Comment

Originally posted by KingKrypton View Post
                Ladies and gentlemen, the guy who beat Lomachenko.
                Canelo is next very soon. Guaranteed!

Comment

Originally posted by Dramacyde View Post
                  You can tell that Salido is a hard drinker
                  What about meat? SMH

Comment

He is a man of the people.

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
                      Ummm, Marquez had THREE disputed fights with manny and knocked his ass flat the 4th time... why was a 5th friggen fight needed?

You're logic is ghey, and so are you
                      well...seeing has how there was kind of a lot of money offered...like prob as much as marquez made his whole career he could have made in one night? thats not logical?

Comment

Working...
                      X