No announcement yet.

Hey guys rate me 1-10 thnx

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey guys rate me 1-10 thnx

Looks like the pedophile that I just beat up when he hit on a 13 year old girl last afternoon in the park. The parents were buying ice cream for her while the girl was just sitting on the bench.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
      Looks like the pedophile that I just beat up when he hit on a 13 year old girl last afternoon in the park. The parents were buying ice cream for her while the girl was just sitting on the bench.
      hahah i have reason to believe this is somebody on this site.

Comment

In terms of likely to commit a crime....8 out of 10

Comment

Originally posted by Cheek busting View Post
          No offence, but you look like a typical homeless east euro. We have a lot of them on the streets in London.

Comment

Why did you beat him up?
            What in the Bible allowed you to beat him up?

Comment

Originally posted by Cheek busting View Post
              hahah i have reason to believe this is somebody on this site.
              Adrikitty, what's up? Who is that?
              You always know what's up on here.

Comment

you missed the part where a super model was onlooking and saw your heroics and wanted your D.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                  No offence, but you look like a typical homeless east euro. We have a lot of them on the streets in London.
                  Lol I've never seen an eastern-Euro who looks like this, unless they were a Romani-Gypsy (and there is a percentage of them who do live across Eastern Europe).

Comment

Hahah real talk?

Did u catch him with a three piece with a biscuit? Or just a quick 1-2? Did he fight back to where u had to employ defensive maneuvers?

Or was it all you homie!

Comment

Working...
                    X