No announcement yet.

Can someone explain to aboutfkntime

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by considerthis View Post
    every time you're faced with something you don't have an answer for, you change the subject to ggg.

I know EXACTLY what this thread is about kid, and so do YOU

oh btw, that thing you tripped over before.... that was an elephant

Comment

• Originally posted by Shape up View Post
      He said it because brook doesn't hit hard like some other MWs, that was easy wasn't it, see you've never fought so you don't understand that some people have heavy hands and some dont

yea, he did... that is exactly why he said it looool

now tell me why Brook is not as strong as a middleweight

this will be hilarious

Comment

• a Golov-tard argues that Brook is a middleweight

Golovkin sets the record straight " he is not a middleweight "

a Golov-tard still argues loooool

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
          This guy should make a video about it (it's long but he tells a good story)

you have been here for 12 years loooool

jesus h christ

if I ever dedicate myself to something for 12 years, and after that time are still as thick as a brick..... I would go play in traffic

just saying.....

in 12 years you should have either.,.... grown up, and stopped being an excuse-making fanboy..... or you should have smartened up, and learned something about the sport

casuals lol

Comment

• after running around for FIVE YEARS threatening to fight "anyone from 154-168".....

why did Golovkin totally refuse to negotiate on weight with SUPERSTARS..... despite the fact that he was willing to negotiate on weight with NO-HOPER'S.....

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
              yea, he did... that is exactly why he said it looool

now tell me why Brook is not as strong as a middleweight

this will be hilarious
              Where did I say a MW, I said some MWs, you fail in comprehension, just like you've failed in all attempts to prove 155 is JMW, your a GENUINE idiot:

Comment

and if you disprove of the word genuine...... which would be stupid..... then you can describe Canelo as a fake middleweight..... if you - for some reason - really need to
                The only one -really needing to, describe Canelo as something other than MW champ, is you. You're the one running around on some "Canelo wasn't a GENUINE middleweight "

Comment

you have been here for 12 years loooool

jesus h christ

if I ever dedicate myself to something for 12 years, and after that time are still as thick as a brick..... I would go play in traffic

just saying.....

in 12 years you should have either.,.... grown up, and stopped being an excuse-making fanboy..... or you should have smartened up, and learned something about the sport

casuals lol
                  In 12 years, you'll still be in this thread, trying to convince the world that 155 is less than 154.

"It's only 1 lb, doe".... God, you're a sniveling little b itch. Quit making excuses Muppet

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                    In 12 years, you'll still be in this thread, trying to convince the world that 155 is less than 154.

"It's only 1 lb, doe".... God, you're a sniveling little b itch. Quit making excuses Muppet
                    aboutfknbullshit count in:

150 .. 151 ... 152 ... 153 .. 154 .. 155 but but not genuine 155 ... fake 155 ... fledgling 155 ... almost 155 ... nearly, but not quite yet 155 ... 155 for everybody else, but not for me 155 ..... duh .. 164, but still less than 154 155 ....

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                      This guy should make a video about it (it's long but he tells a good story)

Comment

Working...
                      X