Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unbiased posters weigh in on how ggg can win a third fight if it materialises.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Body shots and if you watch closely, I think it was the 10th round, Canelo was dead on his feet when GGG exploded and hit him a few times, Canelo cannot take that from him for a few rounds.

Comment

You land just 6 body shots all night when somebody bring Mexican Style to your front door? After you landed just 8 in the first fight and everyone yelled at you why you do that? Your trainer predicted a KO by liver shot and threw you under the bus after the fight saying GGG didn't do what practiced in the gym and what I was yelling for him to do between rounds. Let the world know hey we have a body gameplan but GGG when he's in there is shook to do it. It's that simple GGG has to take risks and stop jabbing like a scared bytch. He's afraid that every time he loads up to throw a body shot Canelo is too quick and will counter him up stairs before his shot gets there. He doesn't want to eat the shots go through the fire it takes to get to canelo's body. Hell he backed up let canelo push him around all night and it's not on Abel he told GGG you losing and admitted after the fight GGG didn't fight how he wanted him to.

GGG 2 fights can't make any adjusts or land clean hard shots consistently. Canelo has taken his entire arsenal away and turned him into a 1 punch jabber. Whooped him off the back foot in the first fight and whooped him off the front foot the second fight. You think a 3rd fight GGG is all a sudden going to do something different when his trainer and fans been yelling the same thing for over a year? He knows it he just can't do it. Canelo is just the better fighter. A 3rd fight he taking even more punishment losing worse and very likely knocked out.

Comment

three things:
        1) go to the body
        2) don't fight in vegas
        c) time travel to be younger

Comment

Peds. He should take a bunch of peds.

Comment

Lets see what we learned from the first 2 fights.

1st fight proved GGG Cant out box Canelo.

2nd fight proved GGG Cant out War Canelo.

= No way GGG can defeat the far Superior Canelo.

Reason I dont want to see the 3rd fight is cause GGG will either Andrew Golota Canelo and try to low blow him to death or he will bust a Kermit Cintron and jump out the ring to save face same way Cintron did vs Paul Williams.

Comment

In first fight Nell threw less and landed less yet judges saw fit to give a guy with rep for gift decisions another gift?
              So Ggg may not be able to win in vegas.
              But having said that why no body punches. A guy with reputation who gets gift decisions also has a rep for bad stamina. Why not go for body? He used to.

Comment

One thing and one thing only...body shots. They were so successful for him during his come up and for whatever reason he has since neglected. You can say he fears getting countered but I don't buy that. There have been multiple occasions in both fights where the opportunity presented itself to where Canelo didn't really have counter-punching openings and GGG decided to opt for the head. I've noticed instead of throwing the left to the body, he has developed the tendency to throw that left hook that aims towards the top of the head. There were a few vintage GGG body shots in the 2nd fight but they were obviously too few and far between.

Comment

**** is funny, if he threw body shots you guys would be saying he should of went for the KO. It's a no win.

Comment

Golovkin would get straight stopped if they fought again...Alvarez is his Owner...physically, and most importantly, mentally now.

Comment

NO! Will never EVER get a Fair Shake on the Cards in the US because of Politics. That is not to discredit Canelo in anways he fought a great fight and Draw or 6-5-1 or 7-5 either way is OK with me that is how close I thought it was. However, long time fan of the sport you just understand the Politics in it and how the Bottom Line in boxing is always about the $$$. Canelo Generates the most and is still only 28 years compared to a 36 year old fighter with a Decent fanbase but doesn't come close to generating what Canelo is able to do. That is what Politics mean, people behind the scenes want to assure that they can keep making money so they will influence things to make sure that continues to happen. They don't give a F_CK about who is the best fighter, P4P, Unification or none of that Stuff, it is all about $$$ for them

Roy Jones Jr Mention it and it is ture it does remind me of Ray Leonad vs Hagler! Hagler was the best, and Hagler arguably beat Leonard but again Politics. Boxing kinda needed Ray Leonard back because while Hagler was great he was never the Generator or the Name that Ray Was

ALSO, Regardless if they fight in May or September, GGG will be coming in the ring now at 37 years old vs a Canelo who now knows he can not only take his punches but he can also hurt GGG particularly to the body
                      Last edited by sicko; 09-17-2018, 05:39 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X