No announcement yet.

Drinking problem

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i havent missed a day of drinking in the past 10yrs

i dont drink to get demolished anymore but i still have at least 2 tall cans a night

just eat right and go to the gym.

Comment

A lot of alcoholics in my family. A lot of the men on my moms side of the family, my father, and my brother.

I never really cared for it much though. The difference with me is that I don't drink every day and when I do drink, I stick to beer. Usually, I'll have 2, maybe 3 beers. Last weekend I had a few more though. I had 5 Friday night and 4 Saturday night. That's a lot for me.

I just don't like hangovers or feeling absolutely hammered. I don't know why people get to that level.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        i havent missed a day of drinking in the past 10yrs

i dont drink to get demolished anymore but i still have at least 2 tall cans a night

just eat right and go to the gym.
        I’m a boxing fanatic but a gym and eating right!!! Wouldn’t even have a scooby doo where to start. Don’t laugh

Comment

I went from smoking weed everyday to not having access to it at all and been a alcoholic myself. Liked I needed to fill the void. I can go a few days then I need something.

Comment

If you can go 10 days without drinking, then you're ok. Many people can't go that long and need a blowout every weekend after a working week. Nothing wrong with that.

It'll start being a problem when you start needing a few cans every night, leading into more.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
              Yeh I'm an alcoholic.
              I actually have been smoking more weed though and it helps, although the itch is still there.

I drank beer yesterday because I went to the beach, but no hard liquor anymore.

Don't go cold turkey, you'll feel horrible and have shakes and ****. You need to taper off, have a Xanax or weed on hand

Also drink water and gatorade.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                This is the real reason

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
                    If you can go 10 days without drinking, then you're ok. Many people can't go that long and need a blowout every weekend after a working week. Nothing wrong with that.

It'll start being a problem when you start needing a few cans every night, leading into more.
                    Sometimes after working days on the weekends I'll drink a beer, because I hate my job and the beer helps. I'll drink a beer or 2 most days after working out too.

Comment

Never seen the appeal in drinking excessively. Hangovers are the most horrible things in the world, as a result I don’t drink all that often anymore.

During the week in the evenings I might have a glass of red to unwind before bed,
                      At the weekends I rarely go out and hammered on booze anymore. My biggest problem is substance abuse, I’ve had drug problems my entire life. I can’t really go out with the lads on a heavy drinking session because we will also end up getting coke too.

The next day the hangovers are unmiserful that’s when I then turn yo Xanax as a downer and codeine as a painkiller. Then the vicious cycle starts. Nowadays I just drink bottles of beer and go home early

Comment

Working...
                      X