Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who runs their states better, the republicans or democrats?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post
    **** me you sound like a right boring liberal prick.

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
      Ahhhh yes...how did I forget the literal armpit of America, Baltimore? What a ****hole
      Oh if people only knew how stupid our DA and Mayor were...it truly boggles the mind and I wish I could say I was exxagerating, or joking.

Comment

Originally posted by No Diggity View Post
        Aren't Republican states the poorest in the country? Cenk from TYT always uses that one.

Can someone analyze that for me?
        Also, aren't there some Dem cities/states that are very successful?
        No, that is not factual whatsoever. The States ranking #1 and #2 in total State debt are California and New York, respectively. Thus they are the two poorest States. Basic Math/Economics.

It also depends how you define successful. For example, Austin (where I live in a suburb of) is considered a liberal success story. On the surface it is, as we have high salaries and low unemployment. But when you dig deeper, it's not good. Despite it's wonderful tax base, the city is always out of money. The cost living is VERY high. And downtown is clogged with bums.

Of course that's the same in many Dem cities. Look at the most liberal cities; San Fran, Seattle, Austin, NYC, LA, and Portland. They all have huge problems with the bums. It's no coincidence.

Comment

Aren't Republican states the poorest in the country? Cenk from TYT always uses that one.

Can someone analyze that for me?
          Also, aren't there some Dem cities/states that are very successful?
          Actually they have the lowest cost of living, so they are "the poorest" but in reality its much cheaper to live there and it's not a hell hole

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
            Actually they have the lowest cost of living, so they are "the poorest" but in reality its much cheaper to live there and it's not a hell hole
            Hmm. But what are the negatives regarding Repub-led cities/states?
            I do know both sides suck, but I'm slightly leaning to Conservatives sucking a little less.

Comment

I'm not American, but it just seems like every democrat state is rampant with crime, BLACK CRIME

Comment

Hmm. But what are the negatives regarding Repub-led cities/states?
                I do know both sides suck, but I'm slightly leaning to Conservatives sucking a little less.
                In my experience, the only thing I noticed after moving from liberal Austin to conservative Williamson County is that Williamson is more stricter on drugs than Austin.

Aside from that, I have much more personal freedoms in the conservative area.

Comment

Working...
                X